Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

Jailbreak now 10 minute round limit instead of 20.

We're trying to make JB rounds faster. If the time runs out the round should end, although I'm not sure what team will get the win. The MOTD should be updated with the time change, if you find anything that I missed/bugs, please post them here or PM me.

Note: This is a test run

Ts should be the team that wins the round end timer, it is up to the CTs to make a round move faster so why give them the win for wasting the Ts ten minutes?

CTs should only get a win if they kill all Ts. Don't know how you would go about doing that though, but it makes sense in my head.

Because it's default to defuse game mode?

Also I bet ppl are gonna love not getting their lr cause cts can't find the rebellers :D

Ts should be the team that wins the round end timer, it is up to the CTs to make a round move faster so why give them the win for wasting the Ts ten minutes?

CTs should only get a win if they kill all Ts. Don't know how you would go about doing that though, but it makes sense in my head.

Nah CTs should win. They're not there to kill all the Ts. Just to keep them from rebelling. Its up to the Ts to rebel if they want the win.

Ts should be the team that wins the round end timer, it is up to the CTs to make a round move faster so why give them the win for wasting the Ts ten minutes?<br /><br />CTs should only get a win if they kill all Ts. Don't know how you would go about doing that though, but it makes sense in my head.
Who cares who wins? It's not comp. Unless it's 9-0 for the last round and someone's pride is on the line it has absolutely no bearing who wins... <br /><br />The round ends in a draw from what I've seen btw.

Who cares who wins? It's not comp. Unless it's 9-0 for the last round and someone's pride is on the line it has absolutely no bearing who wins... <br /><br />The round ends in a draw from what I've seen btw.

There are people that care and those people usually play ct. That is why CTS should win or else they will just come up with worse grey area ways to kill off ts