Sign in to follow this  
Serif The Sheriff

Naix & Night Elf Glitch

Have made War3 bug reports on these but thought making an official post might help. But with Naix, when you get the expertise, the expertise stays with you after you switch to another race and will stay with you for the duration of the map. And Night Elf is still having the glitch where when you switch to it while alive it kills people with thorns. For example, if I am playing Human and while I am alive I switch to NE, then once I die and get switched to NE thorns will proc on whoever killed me and it sometimes kills them.

I looked into the Naix issue but it raised more questions than answers. I'll take a look at the Night Elf issue in a bit, that is weird. If you're able, can you try doing the same thing with Fyndhorn, Keeper of the Grove, etc? Is this an issue with thorns in general or Night Elf specifically?

I tried it with Fynd and Keeper and didn't have the same issue so I think it's just NE. But it also could just be that NE is a 100% proc chance and Keeper and Fynd aren't, although I think it's just a NE problem. And I played around with the Naix thing to see if it would cancel out if I switched races multiple times, but it stayed no matter what until the map changed or I left and came back in. Although there was one point when it just stopped doing it in the middle of the match but I couldn't figure out why.