Sign in to follow this  
B-cock #1

I Am The 1% (128 tic)

Looking at a random host site you can get 1 slot on a 128 tick server for $1.30 per month. You can go ahead and cry as your shots hit the interpolated player models and do absolutely nothing.

why is it always war3? FUCK WAR3. War3 sucks ass. all it has are gay races, gay people, fuck it it's basically GAY EVERYTHING.

WAR3 IS FUCKING SHIT. IF YOU PLAY WAR3 YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT. FUCK WAR3.

I'd hate to see your option on JB

I just want to know if its possible, if its is then how much it will cost. Its BS that they essentially tied in tic to fps.

Not without a bunch of lag on the server.

Also they didn't just decide to tie them together. They are separate things. Tic is basically cmds per second. The server can do 64 things a second. When you go to 128tic. It's double the work. Its not really tied to fps

From what I've read, 60fps on a 128 tic server is much different than 120fps on a 128 tic. It would also explain why my game doesn't look sex.

Edit: I could still be wring, I was surprised when reading this as well.

Edited by B-cock #LAST

Just in terms of physics really. Players and objects will move at 64tics/second compared to 124tics/second. So at 120fps two people moving on a 64tic and 128tic server, the 64tic server has half the information, and interpolates what's in between. More info=smoother

I don't see what the big issue is. Like I said, the frames are interpolated so it's not like tic is effectively an fps cap. The stuff you see is interpolated which may make you rage about reg issues but it's largely not a graphics issue.

I don't see what the big issue is. Like I said, the frames are interpolated so it's not like tic is effectively an fps cap. The stuff you see is interpolated which may make you rage about reg issues but it's largely not a graphics issue.

This... It sounds like you are complaining about graphics quality which had absolutely zero to do with server tick rate