Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Nom Noms

Evolve Big Alpha

Will you be the Hunter, or the Hunted? Join the Evolve Big Alpha and choose your side.

Congratulations you've been selected to participate in the Evolve Big Alpha - just a taste of the 4v1 action you'll get when Evolve releases on 

Got my ps4 code. Going to try it out tonight!

pretty sure ps4 and PC doesn't start till tomorrow at 9am PST, Xbox starts at 9am PST today

EDIT: the game is completely broken, waited over 30 minutes for a match and nothing so you arn't missing much

its an alpha test.......

downloaded, will play tomorrow

yeah I know I wasn't mad it worked like a couple hours later played a game had no idea what I was doing.

Basically, think of L4D whenever its tank vs survivors,  but the tank is buffed. If you do not like that then this game might not be for you.

I'm downloading it, will play later, if I am able... once again they choose a shitty weekend for an alpha.

CODE for PC: 
HV3AP-IJMTK-HTDVP 
HV3B9-QWJJ6-HT5GL 
HV3E4-KRI3P-H65CK 
HV3EV-2T7WQ-MVZ44 

who wants to play?

i got it on my alt with like no games on it and i'll let a community member use it

my fucking laptop cant run it rip desktop

If you stay on the monsters ass you win, if you don't you'll lose

Not really, it depends if you work well with your team. I've won a couple times when he's stage 3, we're camping the power core. Everyone has to work very well together and know how to maneuver around with the jet pack.

It's like WoW, you have to remember to put DoT's on the boss, Medic puts tranquilizer, and the gun where it gives you critical hits if you shoot the target, Support shields people, and calls in the nuke at good times, Assault puts down mines in good areas, etc.

It's very hard to do but you can definitely win while he's level 3 and full health.

Not really, it depends if you work well with your team. I've won a couple times when he's stage 3, we're camping the power core. Everyone has to work very well together and know how to maneuver around with the jet pack.

It's like WoW, you have to remember to put DoT's on the boss, Medic puts tranquilizer, and the gun where it gives you critical hits if you shoot the target, Support shields people, and calls in the nuke at good times, Assault puts down mines in good areas, etc.

It's very hard to do but you can definitely win while he's level 3 and full health.

well whats your method for dealing with the OP as fuck kraken? He flys away faster than we can chase him and when he's stage 3 all his moves 3 shots hunters. 

well whats your method for dealing with the OP as fuck kraken? He flys away faster than we can chase him and when he's stage 3 all his moves 3 shots hunters.

I'll be honest the kraken is very OP with flying right now, but that's why it's alpha. I know that's a cop out but it's true, they will Nerf a lot of things.

Like how fast the dome comes back up for trapper, and how much shield you get from animals.