Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

D&G is rich, and he is sharing his wealth!

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

D&G has cash to flash. He is sharing it with us.

In the past day or so he has donated $200 to our community.

Everyone show your love and thanks.

The funds shall be spent on a new hottub for .... nvm, wasn't supposed to say that.

In all seriousness though, its donations like these and admin subscriptions that keep the servers running.

Guest Phoenix2

Thank-you D&G! That is a lot of money out of your pockets dude. We really do appreciate the donation. I guess the danish kroner isn't actually monopoly money. :o

I'll be sure to screenshot your donations! :D

P2

Thanks for donating D&G. Also don't forget to give thanks to recent donations or previous ones (If there were recent donations)

Thanks d&G

Thanks D&G! I hope you bought an Admin with that!

I didn't. lol.. Don't think I will get it either. Think it would work for two years or something.

I was a forum lurker when I read that. I can't believe how many people left because of that crap. How the hell would P2 pay for a car with 200 bucks?

I think it was more than that, though I don't remember specifics.

I was a forum lurker when I read that. I can't believe how many people left because of that crap. How the hell would P2 pay for a car with 200 bucks?

Some people where saying that P2 was using the money he got from donation to buy a new car, not to fund the clan.

Who the fuck would have to care if he fucking did. He spent so much time on this clan. I know that we make more than we have to right now. If im right. But if they use some of the money I donated to the clan i wouldnt mind really. P2 have tried so much. Whenever his idea fails everybody fucking stabs him with bullshit but what if one of us in the clan wasnt all trying to get donations and stuff. This is like p2's baby. This clan is his baby and im his granddad. Oreo his mom and waylon his little harry potter. (or are p2 harry potter ? JK ) Good job for the clan leaders. Your doing a good job.