Sign in to follow this  
Face

Trickster Assassin barrel fall damage

7 members have voted

1. 1. Increase barrel fall damage substantially

• Please do this
    • I hate fun

I've learned barrels can do fall damage (I dropped one from the top of dolls on to my head and it hit me for 5 dmg) so it should be easy to make barrels kill.

My idea would be that at about 2x player height it should kill (the barrel falls the distance of a full player, collides with a players head and kills them).

I think this would be hilarious. It would be so rare for someone to die to it, but when they do it would be GLORIOUS.

A bonus is is that I believe since they already do physics damage it should be really easy to just up that number, but I know nothing.

Edited by Face

I would actually like to here any arguments against this because this seems like a 100% USDA approved fun idea and even if it adds a little "power" to the race, trickster assassin is basically a mediocre mostly-used-to-troll race currently. This will just up the troll ante and maybe make it slightly more mediocre.

Edited by Face

I'll agree with this, it's a decent race with a gimmick on top of it isn't a bad idea. Unlike the gimmick races that we have that are built around the gimmick and are bad.

I'll agree with this, it's a decent race with a gimmick on top of it isn't a bad idea. Unlike the gimmick races that we have that are built around the gimmick and are bad.

LOOK ITS NOT MY FAULT IT GOT NERFED ON RELEASE OKAY GO TALK TO JIYEON

Did the damage get ninja-upped or is it being tested? Barrels on dolls are hurting me for 45 dmg now from the roof. Obviously still way too low of dmg but it was like 5-15 previously... unless I'm crazy

Edited by Face

Imo it should be added to expertise barrels if any.. Stacking barrels ontop of yourself is a legit strat and shouldn't kill you :P

Imo it should be added to expertise barrels if any.. Stacking barrels ontop of yourself is a legit strat and shouldn't kill you :P

It wouldn't kill you if you didn't spawn them too high, seems avoidable