Sign in to follow this  
Pozhinat

Blademaster Ultimate

It's fine the way it is. I already reduced the height factor on it a long time ago.

(someone is possibly standing on a table jumping or something to make it go through)

There is a massive problem with making it too linear because then people can duck and not get hurt.

Today two people were exploiting its current height values, no jumping at all. They were just running through front door of crackhouse and it hit everyone on second floor in spawn rooms. Either increase first use cd or decrease height to head level? Idk, all i'm saying is these people were killing half the team before the round started. Ult and ability immunity dont work versus it so there's really nothing you can do.

Edited by Pozhinat

Tested this with Eddy, on an 18 wheeler on train. I couldn't hit him when he was on top of the truck and i was on the ground, but if i got on the tires i could. Maybe nerf slightly, but it's not extremely bad or anything.

Okay seeing this topic is hilarious. I, one of the blademasters, was actually jumping, to help i was on the stairs so yes.. the fact that it could reach you is not at all impossible. Why is that people don't even bother confirming things today and immediately jump the gun?

Tested this with Eddy, on an 18 wheeler on train. I couldn't hit him when he was on top of the truck and i was on the ground, but if i got on the tires i could. Maybe nerf slightly, but it's not extremely bad or anything.

Thanks Name.

The height restriction is fine the way it is but if there is enough protest for it I will lower it another 10%. So make a poll if you really want to.

Thanks Name.

The height restriction is fine the way it is but if there is enough protest for it I will lower it another 10%. So make a poll if you really want to.

I agree with this, the only reason I said maybe nerf it slightly is because Eddy thought so, I told him at the time it was fine.

This race need a little fix, when you are killed when blade storm is activated and you change race, you cant attack because BM ultimate is triggered.

I see the problem, and it will be fixed.

Thanks!