Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

Hosting up a DotA 2 Tournament

It is going to be Friday 4:00PM to 6:00PM (EST -5) and Saturday 4:00PM to 6:00PM (EST -5),

And also since we are lack of participants, i will reduce the number of participants to 12.

NO SLOTS LEFT

Also there will be Achievements, for each 5 achievements completed, you are able to pick one set, the achievement list are the following:

1-Deny It: Deny your tower or 50 creeps
2-Farmer: Farm 50 creeps
3-Before 4: Do the 1st blood before minute 4 (no runes)
4-Diretired: Kill roshan
5-Time up!: Win the match having more last hits when the time is over, remember the maximun time is 20 minutes.
6-Corel Build: Complete 2 items from the list (only avaible for round 1 and 2):
-Blink Dagger
-Dagon
-Armlet of Mordiggian
-Maelstrom
-Force Staff
-Sange or Yasha

Achievements 1, 2, 3 and 5 can be repeated.

Send me a Screenshot if you got any of these achievements

I said I was only playing if I got to play water.exe in the first round. I'm literally only interested in playing against him the rest is gravy

Like Name said, there are players lower than 2kmmr.

I cant be here on Friday, since I live in Alaska, I will be 4 hours behind and I will be at school during this competition.

Nevermind, we can do it in another chance.

Also reminding tomorrow is the tournament tomorrow 4:00pm to 6:00pm (GMT EST -5:00)

No Slots left

Match A:

Ivanns vs Skipps

Match B:

kane vs water.exe

Match C:

chet vs TurtleFrenzy

Match D:

Space Bugs vs Piplup

Btw is there a set pool of heroes which we may use? Since I just realized that we can't do random since it needs to be mirror match up. Also the guy who randoms gets more gold at the start then the guy who picks. 

If there is no system, I propose that we use this one:

-The two opponents are given 3 heroes to pick from and both of them remove one hero. They play the remaining hero.

-In the 2nd game the loser picks what hero to play out of the 2 remaining ones.

-If there is a need for game 3, it is played with the last remaining hero.

Btw is there a set pool of heroes which we may use? Since I just realized that we can't do random since it needs to be mirror match up. Also the guy who randoms gets more gold at the start then the guy who picks. 

If there is no system, I propose that we use this one:

-The two opponents are given 3 heroes to pick from and both of them remove one hero. They play the remaining hero.

-In the 2nd game the loser picks what hero to play out of the 2 remaining ones.

-If there is a need for game 3, it is played with the last remaining hero.

It doesn't need to be a mirror matchup. Just make it blind pick - IE, you don't get to know the enemy's hero, OR, give each player a ban or two before picks so they can ban any direct counters.

The point of 1v1s is mirror match up... It puts both players on an even ground and only skill shows off who is better. 

1v1 has nothing to do with Dota skill