Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

Hosting up a DotA 2 Tournament

I decided to host a little DotA 2 tournament, if you are going to be in this one. Send me a PM. I will set the prizes and the Date of the tournament will be in Friday 19th(4:00pm to 6:00pm) to Satuday 20th(10:00am to 1:00pm) (US. EAST) . Here is the rules.

1. It going to be a 1 v 1 tournament (The rules will be aplicated like the 1 v 1 rated game, If you lose your middle tower or you die 2 times, you lose).
2. Maximun 16 participants
3. Date: coming soon
4. You will choose from these sets (more sets will be added soon) :
-Forged with Demon Blood (Axe)
-Flight of the Sparrowhawk (Windrunner)7
5. The 1st place will be able to pick 2 sets from the list and the 2nd place will pick one set.
6. The type of game will be at the best of 3 and for the semifinals the best of 5.

Good luck if you are participating.

Gallantmon (Morphling / Lv. 100 Crobat)

Edit: the page of the tournament, No more slots
http://challonge.com/sgdota21v1

Can we please have a 20 minute time limit for each game. Don't feel like playing 60 minutes of OD vs OD matchups. In that case winner can be decided by highest last hits.

This is how going to be the Schedule, the 1st and the 2nd round will be played on Friday, and the round 3, semifinals and finals on saturday (Edited):

1st match: water.exe vs Bluepromethean
2nd match: --- vs TurtleFrenzy
3rd match: Ivanns vs ---
4th match: Piplup vs SpaceBugs
5th match: Skipps vs kane

The schedule will be edited when more participants joins, No more slots

Rules:
-1 v 1 solo mid, same hero
-The best of 3 for the round 1 and 2 and the best of 5 for the round 3, semifinals and finals.
-Maximun duration 20min, in this case, the winner will be decided for the one who got more last hits for this type of victory

Edit: Also to keep things quickly, i will need someone else to spectate another game