Sign in to follow this  
bios

***VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

Guest formerlyaeth

Sad to see you go Fox, hope you get your special lady. ;)

And congratz Whoreo! This clan is having a lot of changes lately. Oreo was a great chairman and will hopefully be a great vp!

Also, yes, my secret plan to take over is in full gear. Next step overtaking P2. This one will be tricky.

I've been saying this since day one, an oreo for president is an invitation to destruction.

Fox, you were a wicked sick president...You did a great job with your position and show your worth by stepping down when the time comes. As I said with waylon, it was really nice to have someone who was as in tune with the world as I was, if not more. Gamers over the age of 21 are something of a commodity, especially ones as active as the older members are here. I wasn't around when this place started, but where its at after only a year is pretty impressive and I know your input had alot to do with it...

Whoever was implying that p2 was unfit for his position has obviously never seen him play...well I guess I mean not play. He comes into a server and is immediately gone doing something for UV, its great for an easy kill, but it lets you know how often he is working for yall. Don't challenge the authority of the guy who started this place...its pretty low

Oreo, congrats buddy, you are going to do great for the clan. We seriously need a female member named =(UV)= Milk so yall can mate and have UV babies...

Guest Fohacidal
Fox, you were a wicked sick president...You did a great job with your position and show your worth by stepping down when the time comes. As I said with waylon, it was really nice to have someone who was as in tune with the world as I was, if not more. Gamers over the age of 21 are something of a commodity, especially ones as active as the older members are here. I wasn't around when this place started, but where its at after only a year is pretty impressive and I know your input had alot to do with it...

Whoever was implying that p2 was unfit for his position has obviously never seen him play...well I guess I mean not play. He comes into a server and is immediately gone doing something for UV, its great for an easy kill, but it lets you know how often he is working for yall. Don't challenge the authority of the guy who started this place...its pretty low

Oreo, congrats buddy, you are going to do great for the clan. We seriously need a female member named =(UV)= Milk so yall can mate and have UV babies...

zan is willing for a sex change

Guest Fohacidal
im gone for a week end and this happens. and i thought p2 stepped down cause he didnt have time for all responsibility.

shit happens :/

if it matters i hope this doesnt get you to leave

You did good Bios, as for P2, glad to have you back as Pres, and my congratulations to Oreo, you're moving up in the clan fast!

I'm actually very surprised at the positive feedback that you guys have given me. It does make me happy to know that you guys did back me as President and that you feel that I did a good job. I was expecting a lot more negative. I guess it's because I was always given the responsibility of punishing people and being the clan's douche nugget enforcer. Well I guess I really did make some positive changes. That really does make me feel better about this.

I'm actually very surprised at the positive feedback that you guys have given me. It does make me happy to know that you guys did back me as President and that you feel that I did a good job. I was expecting a lot more negative. I guess it's because I was always given the responsibility of punishing people and being the clan's douche nugget enforcer. Well I guess I really did make some positive changes. That really does make me feel better about this.

...at being a bad leader. Lol.

I love P2 in a homo and no homo way and I'm not sure who said something about him being unfit but I will say if it's an older member that would make sense, since P2 has been known to make decisions based on money and not how the clan will benefit. I.E. Master Chief.

I was expecting a lot more negative.

Dude! How could you think that? You were a great president. Punished people when needed, took care of servers, all that jazz! Good luck at your new job, and get I big fish or ten!

And yes! You are a fungus like that!

How could we bring negative feed backs when you made alot of things happen. But p2 did too. He made alot of things happen too

I go away for one week and this happens :mellow:

Why am i never here when this stuff goes on. It would make it so muche easier for me :(

Anyway back to topic. Sad to see you step down. You were awesome pres, fair but firm.

See you around you glocking bastard :D