Sign in to follow this  
bios

***VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

Awwww. Thats understandable and I hope you catch some big ones! Congratulation Oreo! I remember when you were just an admin on ZM :P And now look where you are! Hope the pressure isn't to great in your new position.

Gratz both of you. i always thought oreo was some what of a leader/co because he was the one i was always told to get to when needing guidence! gratz P2 & Oreo

Damn Bios, I understand man. Sorry to hear that shit, but is P2 even that active anymore? I never see him post anything. But everyone that plays on the WCS server does understand that you are going to have to start playing on the zombie server to get any rank around here. People on WCS get left in the dark ;(

Damn Bios, I understand man. Sorry to hear that shit, but is P2 even that active anymore? I never see him post anything. But everyone that plays on the WCS server does understand that you are going to have to start playing on the zombie server to get any rank around here. People on WCS get left in the dark ;(

That's because zombie is where you learn to be fucking epic like me.

Anyway, that's a bitch. Bios is/was one of my favorites around here.

I'm not leaving guys. I'm just stepping down. I will still be around all the time. I will just be a JCS instead of president. I think it will be good for me in that I can be more opinionated and be less objective. I also can still answer questions and be a help in other ways.

Well Bios, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing you in game more often. Perhaps this is a good for all, we shall see. Grat's to Oreo and P2 though, hope they are up to the challenge xD But for what it's worth, I thought you were an excellent leader based on what I've seen so far. However limited that may be.

-Audio

=( Sad to see you step down Bios.

Congrats Oreo!

I remember back when you were a admin on HnS..............

hns admin-zm/surf admin-jcs -chairman- vp -president... Yes Yes!!! The plan is all becoming clear now...

I'm not leaving guys. I'm just stepping down. I will still be around all the time. I will just be a JCS instead of president. I think it will be good for me in that I can be more opinionated and be less objective. I also can still answer questions and be a help in other ways.

So if p2 is pres and oreo is vp than what are you? Anyways good job to oreo through dedicated work you have achieved this position woot woot

as for p2.. nothing to say since you were kinda the founder so i kinda knew one day this would happen again.

Sad to see this happen. Oh well everyone has there days.

Aw Fox, you had a great run in your position and I agree with nearly every decision you made, you were a great President, and I'm happy you've got a lot ahead of you in the future. Also, congrats on P2 making President again, and he has never really been active on the main forums, but you would be shocked how much he really does for the clan. Now onto me, I gladfully accept the position and hope to fulfill it as well, and hopefully even better than P2 did. (Kidding! Or am I?). If you guys want good things to happen, be active and earn them! Don't just sit around and expect good things for yourself, make 'em happen! Thanks for all your support, I couldn't have done any of this without it.

Also, yes, my secret plan to take over is in full gear. Next step overtaking P2. This one will be tricky.

Aw Fox, you had a great run in your position and I agree with nearly every decision you made, you were a great President, and I'm happy you've got a lot ahead of you in the future. Also, congrats on P2 making President again, and he has never really been active on the main forums, but you would be shocked how much he really does for the clan. Now onto me, I gladfully accept the position and hope to fulfill it as well, and hopefully even better than P2 did. (Kidding! Or am I?). If you guys want good things to happen, be active and earn them! Don't just sit around and expect good things for yourself, make 'em happen! Thanks for all your support, I couldn't have done any of this without it.

Also, yes, my secret plan to take over is in full gear. Next step overtaking P2. This one will be tricky.

i knew about that plan since u became jcs