Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azzkicker

Thoughts on the Zowie FK1?

Been looking into buying one. Has great reviews and specs. Heard a new one may come out soon looking for some feedback from the non-downs of the clan please. (Tonee that means you shouldn't post in here ;))

It's a nice mouse, looks like a deathadder without hte grip, but you can change DPI which is really nice. I like it.

I bought mine, in January. I have had no issues with it. Tracking is superb, and it has mouse buttons 4 and 5 on both sides, if you are ambidextrous. It is very light, so it is easy to use a variety of grips. The DPI changer is on the bottom of the mouse. If you want to change it on the fly, it can be slightly annoying. There is also no bar that indicates how high your DPI is; only the color of sensor changes. The mouse is flawless, aside from that tiny issue.

I have a Zowie EC1 as well.

I bought mine, in January. I have had no issues with it. Tracking is superb, and it has mouse buttons 4 and 5 on both sides, if you are ambidextrous. It is very light, so it is easy to use a variety of grips. The DPI changer is on the bottom of the mouse. If you want to change it on the fly, it can be slightly annoying. There is also no bar that indicates how high your DPI is; only the color of sensor changes. The mouse is flawless, aside from that tiny issue.

I have a Zowie EC1 as well.

which one do you prefer more? just trying to get a view from all angles before i decide.

which one do you prefer more? just trying to get a view from all angles before i decide.

The Zowie EC1 is slightly bigger and heavier. The middle mouse button has a bit of jittering, whereas the FK1 has none. It only has mouse buttons 4 and 5 on the left side. I have small hands, so the FK1 fits me better. They are both really good.

The Zowie EC1 is slightly bigger and heavier. The middle mouse button has a bit of jittering, whereas the FK1 has none. I have small hands, so the FK1 fits me better. They are both really good.

yeah i've been leaning towards the fk1 i dont like bulky mice. Thanks for the input man its greatly appreciated.