Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grify

15 Year Old Who “SWATTED” Gamer Convicted 25 years

http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/

what had happened  : http://www.joinsg.net/topic/62409-get-swatted/

“I just shot and killed four people. If any police enter my home I will kill them too,” called in to police by the kid 

lets talk about how this kid get what he deserves (tad bit much tho)

((i think this deserves its own thread))

"Horner, described as affecting a brash, “hardcore” persona while online was anything but throughout the trial. At multiple times Horner broke down into fits of sobbing hysteria and calls to his mother"

Judge is making an example of him, just like they do to most people. You act like a little bastard, you'll get treated one.

he deserves a punishment but idk about 25 years

They say he's been sentenced to 25 years but they'll probably let him out on parole.

They say he's been sentenced to 25 years but they'll probably let him out on parole.

he deserves a punishment but idk about 25 years

"Horner, described as affecting a brash, “hardcore” persona while online was anything but throughout the trial. At multiple times Horner broke down into fits of sobbing hysteria and calls to his mother"

Judge is making an example of him, just like they do to most people. You act like a little bastard, you'll get treated one.

or it's satire and it never happened. read my first post dum butts

National report is a satire site with no jokes or any sense of humor included in the articles, leading people to believe they're real articles

((i actually looked around trying to check if it was or not but i couldnt find anything on it, i get it i messed up.calm it))

can a staff move the thread so no more mistakes happen 

To bad, he should go to prison.

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk

If the person who made the call is caught he faces anywhere from a $10,000 fine to about five years in prison.