Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Unturned Server

Basically the server errors due to a hacker and I need to manually close the error for the server to be restarted. I am working on a fix.

Basically the server errors due to a hacker and I need to manually close the error for the server to be restarted. I am working on a fix.

Reverse lookup the IP of hacker. Go to house. Beat the shit out of said hacker... Is this the fix?

Is there any monitoring programs that can be installed to alert you when the server goes down?

Is there any monitoring programs that can be installed to alert you when the server goes down?

I put together something this morning to help out. Hopefully this solves the problem. We won't know for sure until next time it happens.

I put together something this morning to help out. Hopefully this solves the problem. We won't know for sure until next time it happens.

:( It didn't! I am trying something else, but if that doesn't work then we'll go back to trying to find the window detail. (Since I mindlessly closed the window without getting the details)

Server is UP btw.

If we go by kills per hours/min

then I have you beat, at 75 kills within 32 hours (that is considering the fact that we played on snoopy's server for about 8-16 hours as well) then I am poopin on you ;/

If we go by kills per hours/min

then I have you beat, at 75 kills within 32 hours (that is considering the fact that we played on snoopy's server for about 8-16 hours as well) then I am poopin on you ;/

If you take away the hours it took to build all the structures I have built in the game. I am toppling over you. Not to mention all the idle hours from hosting

Whats with the admin abuse here? I wasn't hacking, i really don't know how to go about it as this is the first pc game i got into..... I got kicked for "reasons" what does that even mean???

You were one of the two people we had pegged for the hackers. I unbanned you.

Hi I have registered and I was just wondering whats the password? Not a hacker.

Password is not normally on the server only when hackers are attacking it repeatedly.

Everyone who was banned for fake godmode was unbanned. A hacker came into the server and put "Fake godmode" onto about 80 players causing 80 bans in about 4 minutes. I unbanned anyone banned during that timeframe and fixed the exploit.

Sign in to follow this