Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Unturned Server

The IP is: unturned.joinsg.net

port:25444

Password and Whitelisted Currently

Rules: No Griefing (No Zombie Training), Hacking, Exploiting/Glitching or Combat Logging. This include destroying people's base/s. You may raid and break into and out of, but do not break the whole building/structure. 

Combat logging is defined as logging out to avoid death or combat. If you are being actively pursued or shot at then disconnect this is not allowed. These engagements is what makes the game enjoyable or challenging. Simply logging out to avoid death or combat is in my eyes is not acceptable. We will usually let the first offence go with a warning, but after several it will be a permanent ban. An easy way to put it is don't use logging out as a mechanic to avoid dying or conflict.

Do not block off more than 1 military tower including the 5th one in Burywood. 

As of 10/4 we have enacted a rule to limit sizes of groups to 4 players. You may not "ally" with a group to raid or go on a killing spree. You of course may choose not to kill players or to help individuals, but do not use this to loophole the 4 players group rule. 

Server is now reverted to 2.0

No one has lagged on my server except when someone has hacked to crash the server. Yea, it is worth downloading it is pretty fun, but that is just my opinion.

Edited by Shadow

Is unturned worth downloading? The only reason I haven't is because lolcatz has spammed me to get it every day.

Yes, it's Rust but runs 10 time's better. Everyone is also against lolcatz if that helps your opinion. 

Yes, it's Rust but runs 10 time's better. Everyone is also against lolcatz if that helps your opinion. 

does he play on the server?

On topic: It is a free game and worth the download. I'll give the server a tryatet and let ya know how it runs.

Off topic: Why hasn't lolcatz found his dad's gun and shot himself yet? All he does is troll this server because he has nothing in his life or any purpose in this world other then that.

On topic: It is a free game and worth the download. I'll give the server a tryatet and let ya know how it runs.

Off topic: Why hasn't lolcatz found his dad's gun and shot himself yet? All he does is troll this server because he has nothing in his life or any purpose in this world other then that.

Jeez, sure sucks to be 12 right? Just nothing going for you except middle school. Gooooosh, he should probably sit down and rethink his life choices.

Anyone happen to know why my mic aint working in this game? its not muted, i activated the option to enable mic, the symbol pops up to show it "should" be working - but not one can hear it.

Anyone happen to know why my mic aint working in this game? its not muted, i activated the option to enable mic, the symbol pops up to show it "should" be working - but not one can hear it.

The mic sounds horrible in game we all use teamspeak to talk

Sign in to follow this