Sign in to follow this  
JWB10

Last CT is Last CT

I just wanted to make sure this gets clarified, because I've been seeing the discussion come up a few times between admins recently.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the event that the second to last CT suicides, the last CT is still the "last CT" and may kill all the T's as they usually would, right? The one who forced last CT should be restricted, but the last CT is still "last CT", yes?

Yes, I'd say so, since it says that CT should be restricted in the MOTD

11. Last CT Protocol
a. The last Counter Terrorist left alive during a round become the Last CT.
b. Last CT is ONLY in effect if there are at least 10 players on the server (not including spectators).
c. Last CT's can kill any terrorist they want.
d. If one CT suicides so another can become Last CT, that CT will be restricted.
e. A Last CT who honors a Last Request can dishonor it at anytime he sees fit.
f. The whole map is open to the last CT (vents, armory) regardless of time.
g.The last CT cannot camp (see section II, article 5).

Yes, I'd say so, since it says that CT should be restricted in the MOTD

11. Last CT Protocol
a. The last Counter Terrorist left alive during a round become the Last CT.
b. Last CT is ONLY in effect if there are at least 10 players on the server (not including spectators).
c. Last CT's can kill any terrorist they want.
d. If one CT suicides so another can become Last CT, that CT will be restricted.
e. A Last CT who honors a Last Request can dishonor it at anytime he sees fit.
f. The whole map is open to the last CT (vents, armory) regardless of time.
g.The last CT cannot camp (see section II, article 5).

could that rule possibly be any less specific

rewrite that shit

d. If one CT suicides so another can become Last CT, JWB will be restricted.

If the last CT suicides, then he should be restricted. However, depending on the situation, it might warrant more since you could setup 18 people kills with a friend. That being said, i've always stressed that if you're the last CT due to a suicide, you don't murder anyone out of courtesy and try to finish the round out so they can get LR. Usually this is in the situation that there's a small number of T's left and it's possible. If it's a mass rebellion then I would just go ahead with it. Now if a CT suicides when it's like 2 vs 18 on a "freeday" then I don't usually do anything about it since he was probably going to die anyway and wasn't setting something up. The restriction/punishment can be circumstantial.

Edited by Oreo

If the last CT suicides, then he should be restricted. However, depending on the situation, it might warrant more since you could setup 18 people kills with a friend. That being said, i've always stressed that if you're the last CT due to a suicide, you don't murder anyone out of courtesy and try to finish the round out so they can get LR. Usually this is in the situation that there's a small number of T's left and it's possible. If it's a mass rebellion then I would just go ahead with it. Now if a CT suicides when it's like 2 vs 18 on a "freeday" then I don't usually do anything about it since he was probably going to die anyway and wasn't setting something up. The restriction/punishment can be circumstantial.

this is sG we are not courtesy,

if im last ct, MOWDOWn