Sign in to follow this  
driz

gmod

oh lord.

hey, back when schools beat you and parents could smack the shit out of you, kids were a lot better behave. now we have people like bastian. i promise you, if his parents would have punched him more often, he would have been an upstanding sg member.

thanks, great guy, a+ would bang.

if you're an so on ttt, let me know if he acts up, you can ban him and ill physically abuse him

Make his name DrizJr So people know not to fuck with him

hey, back when schools beat you and parents could smack the shit out of you, kids were a lot better behave. now we have people like bastian. i promise you, if his parents would have punched him more often, he would have been an upstanding sg member.

pretty sure he got punched by a lot of people.

For future use: If you have GMOD and your son wants to play, all you have to do is enable family sharing on your account. As long as you have used that computer, he can play GMOD on his account.

Actually, I think his parents punched him too much

For future use: If you have GMOD and your son wants to play, all you have to do is enable family sharing on your account. As long as you have used that computer, he can play GMOD on his account.
we don't live near each other. And we can't have him impersonating me on steam