Sign in to follow this  
Velo

My activity

Sry i've haven't been in game much. Got promotion at work (raise pending) and i've been working 7am to 8pm. Coming home tired as shit every night. Fucking no power at home all last night due to storms. Gonna try and pop ze or something again soon.

Grats on the promotion. Don't let them play that "raise pending" bullshit too long. If they do, make sure they give you the back pay for the time you worked without the raise.

Fucking right, my company did this and it took 6 months to 'process' everything and they tried to tell me I wouldn't get the back pay. Fought my corner, took about 6 weeks to get my back pay, got it though! 

I'm having trouble finding anything difficult about what I said

Considering you weren't the one who asked for an explanation, I'd be surprised if you did find it difficult you smug cunt.

Why would he need good luck to play the zombie escape server? Is that better hunny? 

Considering you weren't the one who asked for an explanation, I'd be surprised if you did find it difficult you smug cunt.

Why would he need good luck to play the zombie escape server? Is that better hunny? 

This could've been avoided if you weren't so naive and instead of saying "what", asked me to elaborate.

Zombie escape pop is usually always dead.

Edited by Robby

This could've been avoided if you weren't so naive and instead of saying "what", asked me to elaborate.

Zombie escape pop is usually always dead.

Who said anything about avoiding this you cocky prick?

Who are you again sorry?

MAYBE IT WOULDN'T BE DEAD IF YOU GUYS JUMPED ON IT EVERY NOW AND THEN.

Fucking gimp. 

Edit: Also if you weren't such a mug, you'd of realized I was fishing for a reaction with the "what" comment. POW. 

Edited by Rayne

Who said anything about avoiding this you cocky prick?

Who are you again sorry?

MAYBE IT WOULDN'T BE DEAD IF YOU GUYS JUMPED ON IT EVERY NOW AND THEN.

Fucking gimp. 

Edit: Also if you weren't such a mug, you'd of realized I was fishing for a reaction with the "what" comment. POW. 

We done here yet?

lol, raise pending. Sounds like you just got a title only promotion. good luck with that.

How big is this company? The hip new thing to do is to give title only promotions to keep up employee moral when you can't afford to give out raises. However, many companies(especially smaller ones) fuck this up royally by making vague promises about the promotion also including a raise.

If they made it seem like you would be getting a raise then they could have set themselves up for some legal trouble. The reason I asked if it is a big company is because those companies tend to be in the know of the legality side. So they are very good at making it seem like you might get a raise but don't actually promise anything. They will also have the documents and data to back themselves up if you try to go after them for back pay.

If you like the company then, oh well! They may have just pulled one over on you. However, if they are the type of company that gives out title only promotions with vague promises about raises and then work you to the bone... you might not be that happy with the company. At least you shouldn't be if that is their modus operandi. In that case I would start documenting everything right now. Get any email conversation that has anything that pertains to your promotion. If you signed anything and don't have copies them get those. Write down the details of any conversation you had, with who and when.

Edited by centran

lol, raise pending. Sounds like you just got a title only promotion. good luck with that.

He actually makes a solid point. If they gave you a promotion, it better have come with paperwork for you to sign with an agreed upon pay rate increase.. if it says "pending" I wouldn't sign that shit. 

Maybe i'll have to say something about it then. It's basically a bass-ackwards dealership that doesn't seem to do anything by the books. I don't have an email account set up at work.

However my boss seems to go out of his way to help me out when I need it, so that's how i've been taking that. Going to stay up his ass about this 'till it happens and see about back pay as well.

Edited by Velo

Maybe i'll have to say something about it then. It's basically a bass-ackwards dealership that doesn't seem to do anything by the books. I don't have an email account set up at work.

However my boss seems to go out of his way to help me out when I need it, so that's how i've been taking that. Going to stay up his ass about this 'till it happens and see about back pay as well.

Well if that is the case then I would think they wouldn't give two shits about pulling the whole title promotion bull shit just to increase moral because I doubt they give a crap. However, if you are good with your boss then I could see this as a situation where your boss likes you and wants to help you out. So he gave you a promotion and hopes he can negotiate a raise for you. The problem is will he be able to pull through? If the owner sees your boss as expendable then he may laugh in his face about giving you a raise. However if the owner likes your boss and see's him as an asset then he may consider it.

Good luck to you. If you don't end up getting the raise then I would start worrying about your job. It shows that the owner doesn't give a shit about employees and see's them as replaceable. If they view your boss in the same light then I would really worry! But it could be the case that they don't have the money right now.

Dealerships are a tough business. Very cut throat. If you don't get that raise then it may be time to look into other areas of business.

Well if that is the case then I would think they wouldn't give two shits about pulling the whole title promotion bull shit just to increase moral because I doubt they give a crap. However, if you are good with your boss then I could see this as a situation where your boss likes you and wants to help you out. So he gave you a promotion and hopes he can negotiate a raise for you. The problem is will he be able to pull through? If the owner sees your boss as expendable then he may laugh in his face about giving you a raise. However if the owner likes your boss and see's him as an asset then he may consider it.

Good luck to you. If you don't end up getting the raise then I would start worrying about your job. It shows that the owner doesn't give a shit about employees and see's them as replaceable. If they view your boss in the same light then I would really worry! But it could be the case that they don't have the money right now.

Dealerships are a tough business. Very cut throat. If you don't get that raise then it may be time to look into other areas of business.

As spot on as you were... I don't think this helped at all xD