Sign in to follow this  
LemonSqueezy

Yoyo

SLAIN here,

Just figured i'd register to the community and what-not since i seem to chill in the server a bit (wc csgo). Alot of cool dudes on this server.

Just here to have fun and laughs as most have noticed. Used to play css got pretty good and did some cal ect. Then joined the military, married blah blah. And well just recently came back after so many years!

Looking forward to really getting into the new CSGO and chillin with you all.

Be easy.

Also it seems the warcraft server switched to de_toscan which kicked me for having the wrong map version? Seems like it emptied the server out also, not sure if anyone can join.

Negative, heard alot about the game just never actually bought it.

Used to play league alot but after 3000 or so games i got a little burnt out.

Need something to keep my interest when needed, CSGO fills that perfectly. 

The SG server is decent, tho it has its flaws here and there its pretty well balanced.

Used to admin for Kanos Azeroth WCS (CSS) server. Was a very large and very popular server (1k-1500 connections/day iirc). Was the most balanced and fun server i've ever played on.

The SG server seems to be headed in that direction. Glad to see its actually a community which will help keep the server strong and going.

Actually had a bit of a controversy today which got me banned, and i honestly thought that the staff might not have been at the right mind to fix it, (figured i was going to stay banned)

and they completely blew me away and fixed the situation. Wont go into details. 

Basically what i'm saying is good job for you all knowing how to properly handle certain situations ect ect ect.

Look forward to playing with you all.

If you see a barrel, shoot it!

Negative, heard alot about the game just never actually bought it.

Used to play league alot but after 3000 or so games i got a little burnt out.

Need something to keep my interest when needed, CSGO fills that perfectly. 

The SG server is decent, tho it has its flaws here and there its pretty well balanced.

Used to admin for Kanos Azeroth WCS (CSS) server. Was a very large and very popular server (1k-1500 connections/day iirc). Was the most balanced and fun server i've ever played on.

The SG server seems to be headed in that direction. Glad to see its actually a community which will help keep the server strong and going.

Actually had a bit of a controversy today which got me banned, and i honestly thought that the staff might not have been at the right mind to fix it, (figured i was going to stay banned)

and they completely blew me away and fixed the situation. Wont go into details. 

Basically what i'm saying is good job for you all knowing how to properly handle certain situations ect ect ect.

Look forward to playing with you all.

If you see a barrel, shoot it!

Should of raid this before posting my "Yo"

This took a lot of trial and error to get us in this position, we used to be useless at handling situations. Glad somebody has had the decency to notice the fact that we aren't actually a bunch of cunts. 

Got a ref here if you ever apply to the community.