Sign in to follow this  
iAlwaysFail

Best & Cheapest Host

use the sg host, end of reality, they have some basic hosting packages for 5$/mo with 99.999% uptime.. i think it's enough to run like sql, nginx, and even teamspeak. 

btw you're not looking for best/cheapest, you are looking for most cost effective. cheap has other implications than cost

use the sg host, end of reality, they have some basic hosting packages for 5$/mo with 99.999% uptime.. i think it's enough to run like sql, nginx, and even teamspeak. 

btw you're not looking for best/cheapest, you are looking for most cost effective. cheap has other implications than cost

I realised that the cheap/cost effective plans were actually yearly, was trying to find actual pay monthly that wasn't too much. Do you web host? :3

The discounts for yearly contracts are usually pretty ridiculous.... No matter who you use you will almost always pay more going month to month. Either way, hit up Robby at eo tell him will from SG sent you and see if he can take care of you. If you tell him specifically what you need he can probably do a custom quote up. I suggest the California DC since they own it<br /><br />Sent from my One S using Tapatalk<br /><br />

The discounts for yearly contracts are usually pretty ridiculous.... No matter who you use you will almost always pay more going month to month. Either way, hit up Robby at eo tell him will from SG sent you and see if he can take care of you. If you tell him specifically what you need he can probably do a custom quote up. I suggest the California DC since they own it<br /><br />Sent from my One S using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Robby from where again?