Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

Money and Shopmenu

Real fucking sad I have to make the post about the shopmenu bug right now with scroll of respawning and money whoring. Several SO's know about it and several players who are regulars know about it as well. I had to tell Coolness about it but people are blatantly doing it and basically saying "You Mad". Please fix the bug or disable the shopmenu until it is fixed.

Guess there isn't one Bullet. I mean can't you tell your SO's don't mind it. Its K.

The rant was the referencing the SO's and people who play on the server daily have no stepped forward and made a thread or talked to ENG's about it. But hey what do I care right?

you haven't even stated what is wrong with the shopmenu. you are literally aids. 

coolness told me, this morning, that ppl are able to purchase unlimited tomes. shopmenu doesn't use cash. so im in the process of disabling shopmenu temporarily until we figure out this issue. This seemed to occur with the most recent csgo update. 

I actually made a ticket for this exact issue.

http://www.joinsg.net/tracker/issue-70-scroll-of-respawn-is-free/

And its been close to 17 hours since the tickets creation, no responses, no one clicked yes. 

I suggest that we should put the tracker in this forum so it is more visible as opposed to some hidden corner of the site. I would assume that the ticket creation process notifies the engineers but I'd much rather not assume such a thing.

Edited by SneakyB

So if there was an unlimited tome buying issue is there going to be a reset till say this morning so those people who abused it lose their expertise/levels they didn't earn?

Edited by Prysm

I actually made a ticket for this exact issue.

http://www.joinsg.net/tracker/issue-70-scroll-of-respawn-is-free/

And its been close to 17 hours since the tickets creation, no responses, no one clicked yes. 

I suggest that we should put the tracker in this forum so it is more visible as opposed to some hidden corner of the site. I would assume that the ticket creation process notifies the engineers but I'd much rather not assume such a thing.

When I'm available i frequently check the bug tracker, It's not hidden, It's a holdiay.

Well I was using shopmenu like a day ago and it was costing cash for me, so I didn't know about it... Someone said brenner was abusing something when I was at the server, but why on earth would they tell me about the juicy glitch they just found.... Maybe instead of just trashtalking you could have came forward and told us about the issue, instead of bashing us for not doing anything about a bug you refuse to tell us about.

Thanks for the bug report though. For further issues please go to the navigation bar of the forums under [other links] and file your reports to [bug tracker] for easier bug monitoring.

http://www.joinsg.net/tracker/

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/61346-pyro-buff-and-fix/

The issue that I find with the tracker is that very few people utilize it, and it is very hidden from the main part of the forum. As a new user, I would not know that bug tracker exists unless if I did some exploring on the site, which I normally don't for most forums to begin with. Then we have an area in this forum that states this: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/54800-warcraft-3-bug-and-issue-reports-and-minor-patch-notes/. This is where I would go first if I was a new user trying to report a bug. It states in there to use the war3bug reporting system in game, and to report bugs to that thread however the thread is locked. No where does it state that there is an independent bug tracker. So then I would just make a post here, which has more visibility than the tracker by default for the general populace here, and then get ignored or berated. As a user here, I do not have faith in the bug tracker at all.

Edit: I also know its a holiday, I don't expect you to do any work at all.

Edited by SneakyB

I told Coolness about it yesterday he told Skitt after we talked. This thread is more about the disappointment in the community that would rather hide the bug and abuse it then tell ENG.

If it is only related to !cash 16000, we could just disable that instead but shopmenu disable is the safest fix for the moment. I suggest, looking into !cash admin function to be safe. You never know, could be related after all.

Edit: On second thought, disable respawns on shopmenu. Tomes and books are not that bad for game balance.

Edited by BLiNDBoi