Sign in to follow this  
Hay0ger.Tonee

Let's make it happen

So I was informed about a month ago that the Tag for Premium Admin is [A]. Also within said month I have seen no other premium admin use this tag other than myself. I think that we should have all of the premium admins come together and all put the tag on. Make us feel more special then just some paid rank. All of the other ranks have tags like [sO] [VET] etc. I feel that the paidmins have the same rights that the other people in the clan. So come on guys. LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

You must be new because Admin+ has never had a tag for it since 09/10 after which the new system then had a special ingame tag applied automatically and it was never an issue then since.

Paidmans are pretty visible with a flourescent teal name in the scoreboard, but it wouldn't hurt for there to be a way to tell in the chatbox. Unless I'm completely wrong and there is a way to tell with the new chatbox system.

Honestly though, the real cause for a lack of positive reception was using comic sans.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: we, deserve, the, same, rights Edited by Litus

If we care enough we deserve the right to show others what kind of power we contain.

the reason that so has a tag because it's an actual rank.

you may have admin but you share the same weight in your opinion as anyone in that server.