Sign in to follow this  
Hay0ger.Tonee

Osu Channel

Very long song.. But what star difficulty is it? Also if all your spinners are like the ones at 48 then you have got a problem lol

Well I am downloading it now so we will see if I can do it.

I got used to the spinners, couldn't change when they released the new theme. I really like the new default theme though, so I use it with the old spinners, and it works fine.

This song has no mercy. It keeps going until your fingers break. Six minutes, feels like six hours.

In general, I don't like longer songs. Anything over 4 minutes seems excessive to me, and I'd rather have a higher level of difficulty for 3 minutes than a song that just tries to wear you out and is somewhat easier.

Edited by Name

I got used to the spinners, couldn't change when they released the new theme. I really like the new default theme though, so I use it with the old spinners, and it works fine.

This song has no mercy. It keeps going until your fingers break. Six minutes, feels like six hours.

In general, I don't like longer songs. Anything over 4 minutes seems excessive to me, and I'd rather have a higher level of difficulty for 3 minutes than a song that just tries to wear you out and is somewhat easier.

A five star 12 minute song is pretty hard. It has about 2 minutes of break but then 10 minues of straight playing time.

plot spoiler: tonee loses every song

edit:

☐ Not REKT

☑ REKT

☑ REKTangle

☑ SHREKT

☑ REKT-it Ralph

☑ Total REKTall

☑ The Lord of the REKT

☑ The Usual SusREKTs

☑ North by NorthREKT

☑ REKT to the Future