Sign in to follow this  
GonzaloTBH

Wrecked my truck

Was driving to Oklahoma on friday to go to winstar with my fiancé when it started raining. Some lady swerved and hit the front of my truck and it flipped. Spending the next week or so in the hospital with my fiancé. This was my first chance to charge my phone and post this to show why I wont be around for a while probably. Post more details later.

This just in: MRI on Tessa (fiancé) results have come back. Her head is okay. She does have two fractured vertebrae and will be in hospital a while longer.

This just in: MRI on Tessa (fiancé) results have come back. Her head is okay. She does have two fractured vertebrae and will be in hospital a while longer.

That blows, how are they going to deal with the fractures?

That blows, how are they going to deal with the fractures?

Don't know yet, they have this sleeve type of cast that she can wear but they aren't sure yet.

Don't know yet, they have this sleeve type of cast that she can wear but they aren't sure yet.

Personally I was thinking a brace of some sort, but it all depends on how bad the fractures are. Only thing that needs to be done is healing and that will take some time to do.

Sorry to hear all of this, good luck.

Personally I was thinking a brace of some sort, but it all depends on how bad the fractures are. Only thing that needs to be done is healing and that will take some time to do.

Sorry to hear all of this, good luck.

She is having a hard time with a brace so they are allowing her to wear nothing constrictive and the doctors think it will be fine. And thank you.

Edited by GonzaloTBH

Talking about injuries=/=car discussion. I demand infractions.

My condolences however.

I lol'd. I must know how is the truck!

In all seriousness, Im glad you are all right though. Hope the fiance pulls through.

I lol'd. I must know how is the truck!

In all seriousness, Im glad you are all right though. Hope the fiance pulls through.

The truck is totaled. If i didn't have a half way decent roll cage in it, I probably wouldn't be alive. Lets put it this way, the roof is 3 or 4 inches shorter. And thanks.