Sign in to follow this  
ExoFox123

Regarding the team's CS:GO match today

My team already knows what's up, but I'm just going to own it and post publicly;

I done fucked up now. I got the timezone wrong, forgot that this rig crashes Source games for no discernable reason, and on top of that didn't do much regardless.

I'm stepping down as captain, and, if you don't ban me from signups for any team-based tourney from now on, I'm just going to refrain from signing. I apologize profusely for what happened out there. Even I can't stand myself. I singlehandedly fucked that whole match up. There are literally not enough words I could use to explain how fucking sorry I am.

Sean is taking over as captain.

From there it is up to him what to do with me, although I prefer that he simply cuts me out of the team and finds someone else to recruit to the roster.

What happened is that I got the Timezones wrong; they said 8 EST and that to me translated to 6 MST. I was wrong; it was 5 MST and I was basically a half-hour late to the team's match. On top of that, my wifi got throttled by Cocks, so I couldn't be on my rig. Before, for the practices, I had hotspotted off of my friend's phone, but the issue was that he got off at roughly 6:20 MST. That would have made me miss the entire match completely. Instead, I opted to make a short drive to a relative's house and play on their PC. As bad as it was I thought I could deal with all of the kinks.

I forgot something;

It crashes any and all Source games and random times for absolutely no visible/obvious/unobvious reason. I think it's just a hardware problem. Before I remembered that though, I went out on a food run and ate my meal, thinking I had almost 40 minutes until the match, not realizing that while I was eating I was already 20 minutes late. This whole incident was an issue of my ignorance and shitty memory, so I'm not showing up on the forums/any of the servers [with the possible exception of TTT] for as long as I feel would atone for me failing my team.

Please feel free to -rep me and post all of your hateful comments below, I fucking deserve it.

Edit: I said neg-rep. I'm a piece of shit who failed the team I FUCKING ROSTERED, why the hell am I being praised?!

Edited by Weeaboo Fox

Sean is taking over as captain.

From there it is up to him what to do with me

Sean, he'll let you DO ANYTHING to him. Take advantage.

It's not the fact that it's a game or that we lost the match or that we can still recover in the Loser's bracket, it's that I hand-selected people to represent the team, people I wanted to win, people who were counting on their CAPTAIN being there, and then being a no-show and fucking you guys over.

Anzhi; I see you browsing this post. Please, dispense with the "wee-a-fag" comments.

Edited by Weeaboo Fox

I'm mad we lost but it was still just a game, calm down. It's not like we hate you. Well, Icha might.

Ichalvl hates anything with a soul/heartbeat, I don't care what he thinks of me.

He could name me the Anti-Christ or Hitler, for all I care.

Sorry for being mean to you. I'm not mad at you, or for losing. I'm mad at how the enemy team acted.

Most of the enemy team was very unprofessional, talking shit when none of them went positive. ROFL seriously carried them. I know, it's a competition and stuff like that arises naturally, but when a team is down due to technical issues? Come on....

I've been told you've never played comp for the most part, why did you sign up to be a captain?

Correction; I always play comp, I just haven't gotten my ESO rank because most of the matches I play always have at least one abandon, and therefore isn't ranked. Or maybe it is; but you only get your comp rank after 10 match WINS.

It's not the fact that it's a game or that we lost the match or that we can still recover in the Loser's bracket, it's that I hand-selected people to represent the team, people I wanted to win, people who were counting on their CAPTAIN being there, and then being a no-show and fucking you guys over.

Anzhi; I see you browsing this post. Please, dispense with the "wee-a-fag" comments.

Ichalvl hates anything with a soul/heartbeat, I don't care what he thinks of me.

He could name me the Anti-Christ or Hitler, for all I care.

Most of the enemy team was very unprofessional, talking shit when none of them went positive. ROFL seriously carried them. I know, it's a competition and stuff like that arises naturally, but when a team is down due to technical issues? Come on....

The triple post is real.

Dude nobody cares. most matches today were 4v4/4v5. It's sg tournies at their finest.

The triple post is real.

Dude nobody cares. most matches today were 4v4/4v5. It's sg tournies at their finest.[/quote{

Yeah, I was kind if out if it. Triple posts are my specialty. sG tourneys aren't the first one's I've played, but certainly the first GO ones I've done. I guess that really makes me nervous, I always try to make a good impression.

Inb4 "stop being emo weeafag"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Exo

Did I miss somehow being one of the most valuable players on my team again despite the fact that I'm fucking awful at the game? Did I miss an sG tourney?