Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Team WeabooFox vs Team Ordinarygamer

Seriously, your team was bad mannered as fuck.

We tried to get our fifth in at half time, and all of you started bickering about how "It's past pistol round" or some shit. 

Way to beat a team when they're down.

GG.

Seriously, your team was bad mannered as fuck.

We tried to get our fifth in at half time, and all of you started bickering about how "It's past pistol round" or some shit. 

Way to beat a team when they're down.

GG.

You guys tried to get him in 2 rounds after half time. And I had no clue what you guys wanted to pause for until you guys said something.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

We tried to pause the game and you were like "nope lol too late"

fuck you kids

poorest sports in a CASUAL tournament

Yea, casual, thats why we were the team taking the piss and playing casualy and you were raging up a storm and calling people...

Well...

We've been down that path.

Learn what casual means, try hard.

acebats, kill yourself. i tried hard because we were down A MEMBER. 

tdkr, you're autism. literally fucking autism. we asked to pause the 1st round after halftime. 

oh and let me add how none of the team carried other than ROFL.

Edited by Seán

Why was the match started without a 5th to begin with? We aren't responsible for your teammates. People were having fun, which is what I thought this was about, fun. You guys played well. Good game.

you were HAVING fun? YOUR team was talking trash the whole time and were being sore losers. 

Because telling people to kill themselves is super duper

Don't worry, I'm not SO. You deserve to get trash talked by my team with how you acted during this match. It was disgusting and its disgusting that you're surprised of my anger now. Fuck you for that and fuck you for saying I was talking shit the whole match. I never insulted you once until your team was antagonizing us. We asked for a pause and you were being anal about it. Did I forget to mention...fuck you?

Don't worry, I'm not SO. You deserve to get trash talked by my team with how you acted during this match. It was disgusting and its disgusting that you're surprised of my anger now. Fuck you for that and fuck you for saying I was talking shit the whole match. I never insulted you once until your team was antagonizing us. We asked for a pause and you were being anal about it. Did I forget to mention...fuck you?

Dude our legendary eagle couldn't come. How you think that would have went if we had him?

How do you think it would have went if we had a full team?

You mean your captain who did nothing and dc every other round? Dude most of second half you had 5 and we still won more. Chill

Wow your argument is so shit. We had 4 the whole match basically. He was dcing. If we had a player from our roster who could actually play properly you guys would have been 16-0d lmfao. Like I said, I'm not mad for losing, I'm mad about how you acted through out the game right from the start. I was nice at the start.

Wow your argument is so shit. We had 4 the whole match basically. He was dcing. If we had a player from our roster who could actually play properly you guys would have been 16-0d lmfao. Like I said, I'm not mad for losing, I'm mad about how you acted through out the game right from the start. I was nice at the start.

I'm sorry. Last I checked typing "lol" after a nice head shot isn't considered verbal abuse to normal people

I'm sorry. Last I checked typing "lol" after a nice head shot isn't considered verbal abuse to normal people

Your TEAM was the definition of toxic. You wouldn't let us pause. You pressured us into readying up in a 4v5. And you were insulting us closer to the end and at the end. Fuck off and stop trying to look innocent.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this