Sign in to follow this  
Astro Sloth pls

Recomend me a drink

How much are you looking to spend? I like vodka with cranberry juice, pearl (cheap) absolut(mid range), ciroc(little more pricey). Those are just a few off the top of my head. I'd stay away from tequila I'm not a big fan of the taste.

Edit: if you get ciroc try with red bull and a few pieces of ice. You'll thank me later.

Edited by Dilly Dally

Jack Daniels or my all time favorite Jägermeister, you can mix jager with some redbull to make some bomb ass jagerbombs 

How much are you looking to spend? I like vodka with cranberry juice, pearl (cheap) absolut(mid range), ciroc(little more pricey). Those are just a few off the top of my head. I'd stay away from tequila I'm not a big fan of the taste.

Well if those are your vodka's of choice then I can't imagine what kind of crap tequila you drink... no wonder you don't like it.

Since this is a special occasion and going with the 18 year old theme I would suggest Macallan 18 year old. However that  may be a bit pricey for you. An alternative that would be cheaper is The Glenlivet 18 year old. Even cheaper you could go with a 18 year old Dewars but personally I would just start looking at the 12 year old Whiskies at that point.

cockspur 12/ Vizcaya are both extremely good for their price (30-40$ for a fifth) but if you want rum to get smashed on just drink either sailor jerry or captain black label... the ones i listed are sipping rums

any good rum?

I can't really recommend good rum to sip as I don't. I will mix rum on occasion. I really don't like Sailor Jerry's and would rather have Captain Morgan(black if they have it). Which kind of sucks because Sailor Jerry is really starting to push the Captain out of the bar market. A lot of places are switching to only Sailor Jerry. Not sure if the distribution rules prohibit a bar from selling both(liquor distributors have all kinds of weird rules and or discounts you can receive for doing various things).

Kilo Kai is also a pretty good rum to mix with.

Edited by centran

Honestly it all depends on the occasion. Are you sitting all by yourself and bullshitting? 6 pack of Yuengling Beer. Shitty party with friends, some smirnoff, jack daniels, or Krachen. Or if you wanna go with fancy go with centrans suggestions

I can't really recommend good rum to sip as I don't. I will mix rum on occasion. I really don't like Sailor Jerry's and would rather have Captain Morgan(black if they have it). Which kind of sucks because Sailor Jerry is really starting to push the Captain out of the bar market. A lot of places are switching to only Sailor Jerry. Not sure if the distribution rules prohibit a bar from selling both(liquor distributors have all kinds of weird rules and or discounts you can receive for doing various things).

Kilo Kai is also a pretty good rum to mix with.

Captain Morgan Black or Krachen, both have similar taste, just different prices

Get into the good beer now and you'll appreciate it later. Dogfish 90 minute has a good taste and will fuck you up quite efficiently. 

Or get a nice bottle of Jameson. 

Kraken black spiced rum is one of my favorites. Captain Morgan as well. I'm a bit if a light weight sometimes so a full bottle of kraken can get me drunk 2-3 times.

Aren't you 14?

Im 15 and my brother just brought all those from college and I was allowed to have some Dx.

Also, Birthday Cake Vodka is amazing as well.

Im 15 and my brother just brought all those from college and I was allowed to have some Dx.

In short, you like girls drinks.

I've had some birthday cake vodka since my friends sister had some, shit is gross. You haven't gotten to taste much liquor have you