Sign in to follow this  
Ryziou

North Korea threatens war on US over Kim Jong-un movie

Not sure about german but he definitely lived a very rich western style life for awile. He probably played games and he loves basketball. I don't know if he personaly plays it but he watches games. He's definitely a nut job but he probably is the most western leaning leader north Korea has had. He's just not able to show it because if he starts making reforms the military might depose him over there.

The quoted accuracy on their ICBMs is +- 200Mi, LMAO, and thats the good, short range one.

Source : Popular Science Feb. 2014 Issue

That's assuming they can even get the rockets to launch. Their last rocket launch failed utterly when they launched one in 2013 when it exploded and crashed into the ocean.

North Korea wouldn't dare do anything other than these grade school taunts of war, because they know they would be completely defeated. Not to mention obviously lose their qualifications for international food aid.

If you paid any attention at all you would know that a representative of mine has stated that I will most likely watch this movie. If I find it funny, you will all remain safe. If I do not find this movie to be a true masterpiece then I will inflict immediate retribution starting with mass deployments of paratroopers in Seoul, as well as subterranean assaults using tunnels dug over the past 50 years.

People in this thread seem to forget that there are so innocent lives at stake if they "bomb all of north Korea".

People in this thread seem to forget that there are so innocent lives at stake if they "bomb all of north Korea".

^ This

Go look at documentaries on Japan after we dropped a bomb on them.