Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

What's behind the door? Scaring the shit out of Camel and Noms.

For those of you wondering what's occuring at the end, Nom Nom's mouse stopped working in front of the bar. I entered the room and proceeded to stare at him, point blank, for three minutes as he fixed his mouse, finally deciding to finish him and Camel off. I can't hear them speak or read what they say, so the timing is actually pretty good for when it happened.

Edited by Oreo

me and ghost's efforts were not avenged by the big pussies that go by the names of CamelFun and DetectiveNomNoms.

I would like to say that I tried my hardest not to cower in a closet like my associate, NomNoms.

is this game worth buying?

definitely dude. constant updates to this game and they listen to feedback from players all the time. ive played it from the very start when it was in the alpha and now its on beta1.4 and i never regretted buying this game. imo, by the end of this year everybody is gonna want this game. 

also its not shitty updates, compared to when i played it for the very first time in alpha 1.1 and compared to now (beta 1.4) the difference is INSANE. new characters new graphics new options new maps new monsters. its amazing how dedicated they are to this game. 

Edited by Anzhi.

What is that game about?

its basically like a horror escape game. its like a slender mod but not so stupid and its really well made. theres 4 survivors on 7? different maps but the thing is the maps never stay the same, they have a built in random generator that switch the map props up every time you play making it harder to memorize anything. so the 4 survivors go around searching for keys, codes, anything to escape the map whilst the 5th member takes the role as 1 of 3 different monsters. (Mary, Lurker, Phantom)

the game posted is probably the farthest we ever made it to escaping and we werent that far. its really an uphill battle for the survivors but that makes it fun.

TL;DR - a scary horror escape game like slender but 10x better. def. worth buying. (we play all the time in gmod TS channel so if you would like to join just hit us up.)

Edited by Anzhi.