Sign in to follow this  
waffles

sG CS:GO Tournament [June 2014]

wow boys im ready for another fun filled tournament with 2 good players in the whole thing

anyone else as excited as me?

thanks man i know im 1

Wait what does it mean by team captains that have been notified? I already have a team together but I haven't been notified does that mean I'm not a captain?

Teams are chosen via elimination... You can't walk in with a premade team.

Teams are chosen via elimination... You can't walk in with a premade team.

I know it's captains picking but I already know who I'm going to pick and those people know I plan to pick them. So as long as no other captains decide to pick them for some reason they are my team essentialy

I know it's captains picking but I already know who I'm going to pick and those people know I plan to pick them. So as long as no other captains decide to pick them for some reason they are my team essentialy

you don't get to pick all of your team in one go, everyone takes turns at picking one person at a time for their team. So you might have a team planned out, but some of the people you want might be picked by the time it's your turn to pick.

Edited by Eddy

you don't get to pick all of your team in one go, everyone takes turns at picking one person at a time for their team. So you might have a team planned out, but some of the people you want might be picked by the time it's your turn to pick.

I'm aware of that that's why I said as long as no one picks them I'm good.

But no one has answered my original question yet

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

I'm aware of that that's why I said as long as no one picks them I'm good.

But no one has answered my original question yet

I'm like the fat kid at school. No one wants me on their team, so I am secured in that spot.

Is this all day June 27 -to- Sunday June 29?

It will not be all day.  Most matches will take place in the window 6pm-12am eastern time. Schedule will be finalized once teams are picked.

When will seeding and brackets be announced?

Would like to see the schedule as soon as possible. Boss just told me I need to come in on Saturday for a bit.

When will seeding and brackets be announced?

Also need to know, I work Friday evening. If possible schedule Winds' team later in the bracket.

Also need to know, I work Friday evening. If possible schedule Winds' team later in the bracket.

I, too, need to know, so that I know when to quit fucking around and actually start practicing.

I too, need to know, so that I know when to start acquiring hacks and walls.

I too, need to know, so that I know when to not show up.