Sign in to follow this  
waffles

June 2014 CS:GO Tournament Sign-Up

signups are closed, ya'll be fuckin up the number.

I'm excluding myself from the tournament and Jimmy is taking my captain spot.

NVM, I'm staying in the tournament, I miss counted

Edited by Eddy

Damn bro update that list then, I am going all hardcore on my picks and I need to know who is in this shit 

Okay, team picks are all done.

Here are the teams:

881d9cdc5d.png

Weeaboo foxes team has 7 people because we had an extra person and destin said he might not be here that week, so I just gave that team sean.

If you want a specific name for your team write it in this thread.

Okay, team picks are all done.

Here are the teams:

881d9cdc5d.png

Weeaboo foxes team has 7 people because we had an extra person and destin said he might not be here that week, so I just gave that team sean.

If you want a specific name for your team write it in this thread.

Can rosters be open for trading? If both captains agree upon it?

Can rosters be open for trading? If both captains agree upon it?

according to eddy no. i tried getting traded and both teams were on a understanding terms but eddy said no. 

I asked as teams were being picked if you were available you said no

No you asked if you were picking me, and I said no

Edited by Destin

according to eddy no. i tried getting traded and both teams were on a understanding terms but eddy said no. 

no.... I said it was up to waffles to decide whether or not we will be allowing trading or not.

I assume we won't allow it though, because if we allow people to trade we might as well of just allowed premade teams.

no.... I said it was up to waffles to decide whether or not we will be allowing trading or not.

I assume we won't allow it though, because if we allow people to trade we might as well of just allowed premade teams.

Not really. Both sides have to agree to a trade...

Not at all, people aren't going to trade their best for worst. But if there's someone else they specifically wanted on their team,even if they aren't 'as skilled' they might trade a similarly skilled or better player for them.

My team is confirmed for retarded. Somehow sexy batman was invited to our group PM when he isn't even in our group. Can I withdraw lmfao. Just kidding that's fucking hilarious though

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk