Sign in to follow this  
Swed

GTA V to PC this fall

Too late, already got Payday 2.

(Honestly GTA V's best moments were the heists and most of them were completely pointless)

Then again, maybe they will get round to adding heists for online...

and maybe HL3 will be released...

Edited by Acebats

No it didn't.

British people, seriously.

American people, got to hold their hands through everything...

"The fuck are you high on kid"

"Want some?"

Didn't realize you people didn't understand simple English, but then again you did butcher the language and make it sound moronic.

Edited by Rayne

Eh, I want it for PC, but my laptop can't handle it and it won't be out till after I go back to school. Too bad I refuse to pay for online access for Xbox Live or I'd so get it for Xbox 360.

Edited by Matthew

Eh, I want it for PC, but my laptop can't handle it and it won't be out till after I go back to school.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EAYUuspQ6BY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This, I'm happy with GTA1 for now. 

American people, got to hold their hands through everything...

"The fuck are you high on kid"

"Want some?"

Didn't realize you people didn't understand simple English, but then again you did butcher the language and make it sound moronic.

I'm actually part of the African American people

We have our own sub-English language like you Brits

I'm actually part of the African American people

We have our own sub-English language like you Brits

The English language is spoken by the English...Ireland & Wales have their own languages (those who don't speak in an incomprehensible accent) and Scotland you can't understand a word they say. This is what I meant by American stupidity when it comes to the English language. 

^OBVIOUSLY NOT AIMED AT YOU CLUED UP ENGLISH PEOPLE WHO ONLY TOOK THE SUBJECT TO GET CLEVER WITH THE ENGLISH.

^^Fuckers

Edited by Rayne

The English language is spoken by the English...Ireland & Wales have their own languages (those who don't speak in an incomprehensible accent) and Scotland you can't understand a word they say. This is what I meant by American stupidity when it comes to the English language. 

^OBVIOUSLY NOT AIMED AT YOU CLUED UP ENGLISH PEOPLE WHO ONLY TOOK THE SUBJECT TO GET CLEVER WITH THE ENGLISH.

^^Fuckers

mad

I got sick of this game on PS3, due to the constant abuse of glitches and hacks, completely op AI, and a ton more shit. Hopefully they'll fix their shit for PC, though we all know the odds of that happening are slight.

I think Lopez is getting upset because he has no attention anymore, dem down votes make you feel better sweetie? 

Does anybody have a link where I can get GTA2 for PC, would appreciate a pm if so, I'd look myself but I'll forget by the time I get home.