Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

Watch Dogs spoilers(Warned)

I just beat the game and as much as I loved it I'm not sure what to think about the ending. I actually liked the reveal about why they targeted him it felt realistic and wasn't some insanely complicated conspiracy. It fitted with the themes of the game. The Jordi part at the end felt like a forced in way to give the character a reason to appear again which was disappointing because he was probably the coolest character despite almost no screen time. The hints in the credits and the Maurice scene towards what's to come in watch dogs 2 were pretty cool especially when you remember that watch dogs and assassins creed take place in the same universe and it's been said by the developers and in ac4 that the templars and blume are connected.I want watch dogs to stand on its own but it will be cool to see how the games can be connected going forward. Anyone have any other thoughts, opinions or ideas about things I didn't mention and what might be in the next game?

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

All I have to say is they better polish a lot of shit

1. Multiplayer
2. The Driving (No point in using anything other than motorcycles)
3. Need better ways to fight (Mostly used Silenced Vector / Pistol)

etc

I like multiplayer more modes would be nice. Also I still can't connect to private lobbies I'm invited to. Driving does indeed need work and ya I mostly used the silenced pistol but by choice I found combat fun with any gun

story is pretty bad

Pretty much this.

There weren't even any twists in the plot, and it was all linear shit that anyone could guess.

The ending wasn't forced in any way. Jordi repeatedly mentioned the contract on Aiden because of its size. It felt like a cool way to end the game and left open a loose end for the next one.

The ending wasn't forced in any way. Jordi repeatedly mentioned the contract on Aiden because of its size. It felt like a cool way to end the game and left open a loose end for the next one.

For one Jordi warned him about it and it seems strange he randomly decided to take out aiden. Plus he magical appeared on the lighthouse when there was no other way up there. I dont think the ending was forced i just wish jordi got a better last scene than a random betrayel when he bad just a mission b4 told aiden to hide and getting thrown off the lighthouse. I wish they kept him for the next game or a dlc

He's not dead

Aiden talks to him after the credits[/quote

I think that was supposed to take place before the ending. Either that or jordi left that message on his phone b4 he dies it wouldn't make sense for jordi to fake crossing aiden like that when Noone was there besides dampen and ctos was down.

I might be wrong but that's how I interpreted it

He wasn't crossing AIden. Jordi often discusses how the characters make things too personal. He tells Aiden something along the lines of no hard feelings afterwards, and how it was just about the money. Once Quinn and Dameon are dead, no one is out for Aiden, meaning the contract has to be gone.

Edited by Swed

The contract would still be on the mob would still want revenge. Plus blume was after aiden to and I'm pretty sure they were involved in the contract.

Ya now that I'm looking at the scene again you're right jordi is alive. I guess I misunderstood that a bit