Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

So, what's the story behind your username?

My mother always told the story of how for weeks she couldn't figure out how cookies kept going missing in the kitchen.

I was young so I she named me her "little detective" to figure out who is taking the cookies.

It was me and my dog the whole time. I'm sure she knew though but yeah....

For a while my name was DarkousRaven.... Too edgy so I changed it to Detective Cookies and got bored.

Here I am today.

I was really high with my partner for this project in college on a Friday afternoon—the day my CompSci group learned that the variable and method naming standard practice of having the first word start with a lower case letter and the rest of the words start with a capital letter is named 'CamelCase'. The weed was sticky, delicious, and magnificent as we booted up our laptops for a few hours of productivity. As my friend started eating an apple, I loaded up TextPad (oh man, TextPad) and turned to him and said, "Yoooo, it's super camel fun time."

Originally went by the name w00_w0013 back when I was like 15 when I played with my next door neighbor (evil_squirrel). As I got more involved in the competitive scene I ended up switching to wind / `w!nd and then later one of my old friends mentioned Mace Winduu so it became winduu. Played comp for a couple of years and joined this club called "FlipMode" which was a Counterstrike:Condition Zero elite player clan shit in MIRC. So it was wInDuu[fM]. Eventually dropped off the brackets to make it wInDuufM and kept that name for a long ass time until I started up in sG where I eventually changed my named to wind.exe