Sign in to follow this  
waffles

CS:GO Summer Tournament Date

sG CS:GO Summer Tournament Date  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these weekends would you be available to participate?

Please vote in this poll for which weekend(s) you will be available to participate in the upcoming tournament.

For the most part the tournament is going to be run in a similar fashion to the previous one.  There are going to be some changes that will decrease chances of no-shows  (make the first few games best out of one and allowing teams to determine a match time within a certain window). Once sign-ups are finished the matches that will be best of one will be determined.

• Captain's pick 
  • 6 man teams
  • Map list: Inferno, Cache, Dust 2, Nuke, Mirage, Train
  • Loser's Bracket
  • Individual match settings/rules will remain the same

If you have any general suggestions post them in this thread.

just wonder the server located in U.S right? but for players like me have high ping so maybe Europe server?

I was a bit inactive when the last tourney was held but if its like a knock out tournament maybe we could have bracket predictions and have someone artistic make some cool graphic for it. Like a March madness kind of thing, The person who guesses the correct bracket wins something. 

Yes the servers will be US based.

As for the brackets, last tournament we used this website.  which has a nice clean look to it.  I think a prize for the person with the closest bracket would be a good idea.  There was an unofficial contest Drug held last tournament. 

For those who were not active/around during the previous tournaments all the information and results have been archived in this forum.

Edited by Waffles

well that sucks but I am gone join oh also can the matchs be lower then 11pm GMT time? I mean here its gmt+3 so it will be late

Would've liked to have seen more of like a league thing, where instead of having a tournament over a weekend, it lasts for like 1.5 months and the captains can decide when to play, and every team plays each other twice but oh well. Can we have a round robin opener that leads into a bracket instead of starting it off with a bracket, then people can get more play time, but I'd like to participate I'll vote when i get home

Would've liked to have seen more of like a league thing, where instead of having a tournament over a weekend, it lasts for like 1.5 months and the captains can decide when to play, and every team plays each other twice but oh well. Can we have a round robin opener that leads into a bracket instead of starting it off with a bracket, then people can get more play time, but I'd like to participate I'll vote when i get home

None of us have the time to do something like that. A weekend would be easier to manage.

Going to Wyoming Down's the 20th-22nd, so the weekend before is better for me. Planning on participating. 

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

Its asking when I'm available, and that's when. So I voted for that...

I wasn't talking to you, but to the large number of people that voted for the earliest one only. It's unlikely they all know they can't play in the later 2 ones.

just need to know a few weeks in advance so I can plan ahead but I'm free basically whenever as long as I have notice