Sign in to follow this  
DarkPredator

I ain't no chef. Goddamnit.

I've dealt with the same bullshit.

I thought McDicks was the last refuge of the starving, but even in the biggest city in Canada, it seems their drive thrus are closed from 3 am to 4 am.

I thought breakfast started at 5 am, I swear it did before. But apparently it starts at 4 am or whenever they decide to re-open after 3am closure.

How do I get food after Pizza Pizza closes at 3 but McDicks isn't open until 4? 24 hour Sobeys and cook it myself? I ain't no chef

I thought McDicks was the last refuge of the starving, but even in the biggest city in Canada, it seems their drive thrus are closed from 3 am to 4 am.

I thought breakfast started at 5 am, I swear it did before. But apparently it starts at 4 am or whenever they decide to re-open after 3am closure.

How do I get food after Pizza Pizza closes at 3 but McDicks isn't open until 4? 24 hour Sobeys and cook it myself? I ain't no chef

easy fix, buy mac n cheese and eat it every night when no other option is available. 

easy fix, buy mac n cheese and eat it every night when no other option is available. 

God damn now I want mac n cheese and have to wait for another 10 hours until I finish work! Going to whack some bacon in that bitch. 

I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO COOK THAT SHIT, 12 MINUTES??? FUCK THAT!

Get a ready meal, takes 3 minutes in the microwave...quicker than going to McDonalds you fatty! 

It's actually 24 hours at the one down the street here. Time to move to Montreal, eh?

One word. Ramen.

fuck u and ur ramen, no one can get filled off of that shit

yo faggit, buy eggs and hotdogs for a quick fix. only takes like 5 mintues to make and it tastes bretty gud if you're in a rush or whatever the fuck you are doing at 3am in the morning.

Also google motherfucker.

121 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5A 4P7, Canada apparently there is a 24/7 McDonald at that address

Edited by Groov

fuck u and ur ramen, no one can get filled off of that shit

yo faggit, buy eggs and hotdogs for a quick fix. only takes like 5 mintues to make and it tastes bretty gud if you're in a rush or whatever the fuck you are doing at 3am in the morning.

Also google motherfucker.

121 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5A 4P7, Canada apparently there is a 24/7 McDonald at that address

Well I was kinda wasted and angry when I wrote that. The one near my house IS 24/7 too, except from 3-4 you can drive thru and go in and sit down but they have no food. I've been to that one downtown and yeah they do have dinner menu until like 445 am. I don't know why they advertise 24/7 if for one hour they have nothing (at certain locations).