Sign in to follow this  
_kyle_

Watch Dogs Torrent

Has anyone tried out watch dogs yet? The torrent is supposed to mine bitcoin on your computer, but other than that it seems like it's the full game.

Edited by Kyle

I'm pretty sure that he wasn't mining bitcoins, litecoins is what he was mining using a virus that uses up % of your cpu

The first torrent didn't have the bitmining app, it works fine if you get the right one. Buying it on xbox tuesday.

Edited by ZachPL

I wasn't going to buy this, but I did on steam anyway.

My system is dumpster tier shitty like Seisan's title, so it probably won't run. QQ How to be a stupid consumer.

I wasn't going to buy this, but I did on steam anyway.

My system is dumpster tier shitty like Seisan's title, so it probably won't run. QQ How to be a stupid consumer.

honestly the game isn't as graphic intensive as you think. Even though they say it needs an i7. Just run it in a window on low, even toasters can run that shit

but i think it won't run without 6 gigs of ram

also you can refund steam pre orders. just contact support. do it before tuesday

Edited by Siesan

Game isnt stable in the skidrow crack from what I can tell

I got FPS drops and crashes occasionally when I was not in fullscreen(Borderless ran flawlessly the first time around, after that only fullscreen ran smoothly)

Game crashes at a point in a story mission where the word "Belweather" is mentioned for those of you who have played it.

I really hope a day 1 patch fixes a lot of the problems

Also the only listed 3gb vram option is the "ultra" textures. MSAA 8x is the only listed 2gb option

LOL installed the game and it was so obvious it had a bitcoin miner virus. Me and kyle found it and killed it and didn't have problems playing it at all. Ran so smooth.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Bought it on xbox last night said it was 23 gb, download was done in an hour and half somehow.

Mine was a couple hours on ps4 but ya I found that strange. Halfway thru the first mission however it randomly came up it had to download/install more which took several hours

Wait didn't bitcoins go to shit after the guy behind em got arrested?

nah it went to shit after china said they werent going to allow any transactions using it nor recognize it as a form of currency, because apparently it supports piracy pshhhh