Sign in to follow this  
DarkPredator

Trying to be with someone who "fits" you

So I got into this situation where I like this girl, but my friends are telling me she isn't right for me because of certain mismatched factors

Do you guys/gals believe in that sort of thing?

I feel like it's better just to make it work with whoever you actually like, rather than trying to make it work with someone who might be "better" for you

In my specific scenerio, my friends are saying that I'm really into like realism and how things are and she seems more in the clouds or w/e, but to me, she seems just more happy and open rather than "naive" or something

So yeah thats my feels, do you have them bro? or do you have other feels, do I wanna know

Sometimes, being with someone the opposite of you is best. It opens you up to new ways of thinking. Pretty sure it is where the saying "my other half" came from. I would say go for it. No harm in trying.

Sometimes, being with someone the opposite of you is best. It opens you up to new ways of thinking. Pretty sure it is where the saying "my other half" came from. I would say go for it. No harm in trying.

I'm gonna stick it in your other half.

It's not like you're looking to get married. Just make sure if you do start a relationship it's not someone that's going to change you for the worse. 

They'll come to accept her. Just make sure it's not a 'it's either her or your friends' situation.

I fucked all the bitches down here in the H bruh

This is only made better by the realization that Houston is filled to the brim with fat black women.

Wow thanks for responses

To clear things up, I'm not afraid of trying, I'm just kinda sick of mundane fuck buddies and relationships and was wondering about your opinions on who is possibly the best for a person, the only other complicating factor for this girl is that she works at a place that me and friends visit frequently, which should things go wrong, would kinda ruin that place

and to all those talking bout dick size, erect im 7.8" long and 6" circular, and only ever didnt fit inside a girl once, which was a horribly awkward experience, you sick fucks XD

DP, meet me at yorkdale with ivanns ctark and piplup and we'll turn you into a man.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

dont date nerd girl gamers. doing the same thing as u would alone is probably the most mundane thing ever

i know all u nerds think its cool and all, but seriously theres a world outside and doing those things with some1 is way better than being together inside for almost like everything

like those couples that play wow together spending hundreds on whatever the fuck together while they could be going to amusement parks, concerts, road trips, even fucking hiking is better than playing some stupid video game together

i mean FUCk