Sign in to follow this  
Yürei

R.I.P. TTT

what in the fuck did you manage to do wrong that banned him that many times?

the thing is, it wasnt him. it was 90% of the whole server that got perma'd multiple times. 

the thing is, it wasnt him. it was 90% of the whole server that got perma'd multiple times. 

Oh, I just kept seeing jeff's name and ban appear multiple times.

well gg ttt

So...what happened exactly? Did the server download the new update files to the client, but one of the files VAC didn't like, and the rest was history?

So...what happened exactly? Did the server download the new update files to the client, but one of the files VAC didn't like, and the rest was history?

I had removed the map vote from the server, but never changed map map so our anticheat just freaked out.

I had removed the map vote from the server, but never changed map map so our anticheat just freaked out.

In other words... The clients still had the new map vote lua running but the server had that code removed. The Anticheat detects if you have lua running that it doesn't know about. Since the map vote was removed from the server it didn't know about it and detected the clients that still had the lua running as cheating.