Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Mini Cooper

Hey guys, well there's this preppy kid at our school, one dya I was talking to everyone in class how I was going to get a trans am WS6 LS1, and this little dick comes up, and has been preaching it since, "Oh ya? Well I'm going to get a new Mini Cooper, they get like 37 mpg." Then I'm like, "I don't give a fuck about mpg, I'll get 26, and rape your piece of shit". Now all he's been doing is talking how awesome and good they are, help me shut him up.

Contract that video is pointless....its a GT...with no turbo...my GT w/ a TD05 Turbo on it > your V8...rofls

Guest some fag
Contract that video is pointless....its a GT...with no turbo...my GT w/ a TD05 Turbo on it > your V8...rofls

You don't know much about cars, do you?

I know, I know, your parents bought you a new car; you know everything, right? We all know the real speed is in the stickers and the 20 inch "rims", huh? That turbo wouldn't make much of a difference.

The Eclipse is a nice car, but won't take a Firebird stock for stock.

You don't know much about cars, do you?

I know, I know, your parents bought you a new car; you know everything, right? We all know the real speed is in the stickers and the 20 inch "rims", huh? That turbo wouldn't make much of a difference.

The Eclipse is a nice car, but won't take a Firebird stock for stock.

LOL zues u must b a fuckin retard. my family has been in the car bussines for plenty of years man. i think i know what im talkin bout, and i think i know what im talkin bout since i go out every weekend to street race. i have NEVER got pounded by a stock TA dude...LOL ur fuckin retarded.

and as stock for stock goes?...wow i sure the hell hope a fuckin TA can beat a GT...with no turbo LOL

Guest some fag
LOL zues u must b a fuckin retard. my family has been in the car bussines for plenty of years man. i think i know what im talkin bout, and i think i know what im talkin bout since i go out every weekend to street race. i have NEVER got pounded by a stock TA dude...LOL ur fuckin retarded.

and as stock for stock goes?...wow i sure the hell hope a fuckin TA can beat a GT...with no turbo LOL

Yeah- really? Well, you seem pretty stupid for your family having been in the car business. My family has been pretty well into cars for quite a while now.

I know for a fact that a measly little turbo won't do much, because by the time you get past the lag, the TA will be too far ahead.

I'm not dumb, and I don't talk about shit unless I know a damn good bit about what it is I'm talking about, and when it comes down to cars, I'm no slacker. A single turbo won't beat that TA, you would HAVE to have other modifications.

i have a mini........ van!!!!!!

i also have 1991 Mazda Miata, just put 1200$ into a radio that got stolen a few years back. ill crush anyone with the sheer horsepower of my 1999 Plymouth mini van. the Miata really isn't that bad spec wise, it looks shitty, im working on looks everyday. it wouldn't beat any of yous guys cars, but then again im not a rich boy.

Guest some fag
i have a mini........ van!!!!!!

i also have 1991 Mazda Miata, just put 1200$ into a radio that got stolen a few years back. ill crush anyone with the sheer horsepower of my 1999 Plymouth mini van. the Miata really isn't that bad spec wise, it looks shitty, im working on looks everyday. it wouldn't beat any of yous guys cars, but then again im not a rich boy.

Miatas are nice... Always thought they were cool little cars...

Rurkis, I don't mean to "dis" your car- I always thought the Eclipses were pretty cool as well (at one point I really wanted to get a 3rd generation Eclipse), but no way a simple turbo will turn the tables on a TA.

Wow learn to spell.

Wow learn to spell.

MAking fun of spelling is LEEEET!

And zues im sorry but like i said my eclipse > TA's if u want i can have my buddy record the next time we dust a fuckin TA...and wow of course i dont have JUST a turbo lol..i dont wants pistons shooting thro my hood running at 10 psi rofl...but yeah i got plenty of shit done to it BESIDES JUST a turbo.

Guest some fag
MAking fun of spelling is LEEEET!

And zues im sorry but like i said my eclipse > TA's if u want i can have my buddy record the next time we dust a fuckin TA...and wow of course i dont have JUST a turbo lol..i dont wants pistons shooting thro my hood running at 10 psi rofl...but yeah i got plenty of shit done to it BESIDES JUST a turbo.

Exactly- JUST a turbo won't do crap, unlike what you were implying a while back. I'm sure your Eclipse will beat a TA, but just remember that its an unfair race considering the modifications done.

Exactly- JUST a turbo won't do crap, unlike what you were implying a while back. I'm sure your Eclipse will beat a TA, but just remember that its an unfair race considering the modifications done.

Well ofcourse i dont have just a turbo....no one can have just a turbo on there car with no mods...well i guess they can if they want there shit fucked up, anything over 8psi full stock will make pistons go SHOOO!! right threw ur hood.

Guest some fag
Well ofcourse i dont have just a turbo....no one can have just a turbo on there car with no mods...well i guess they can if they want there shit fucked up, anything over 8psi full stock will make pistons go SHOOO!! right threw ur hood.

Not necessarily... You can have a turbo setup on an all stock engine, its just you won't make full use of the possible power.

anything foreign sucks a hole. Eclipse? Are you kidding me? Thats such a "clubber chick" car. You know chicks that club every weekend. Also Mini Coopers are gay as fuck too. If you were about mileage go with a prius, and if you worry about muscle go with a 67-69 Camaro pro street. lawl

How does a turbo work w/o an intercooler? cuz aren't intercoolers considered a mod too? so when some one says with a turbo, isn't it obvious it doesnt mean just a snail? well i have a evo 9, never raced a TA, but im pretty sure i would lose. unless the guy driving the TA doesnt know how to drive. O_O

Guest some fag
How does a turbo work w/o an intercooler? cuz aren't intercoolers considered a mod too? so when some one says with a turbo, isn't it obvious it doesnt mean just a snail? well i have a stock evo 9, never raced a TA, but im pretty sure i would lose. unless the guy driving the TA doesnt know how to drive. O_O

A turbo pretty much consists of two chambers with a turbine in both, with a shaft running through connecting the two. The turbo is run by exhaust gases and the exhaust system flows through it (may be connected directly to the header or is only a short ways away from the header, and some remote setups have the turbo at the very rear of the car before or after the muffler, etc). As the exhaust gases flow through the first chamber, they drive the turbine at very high speeds, which, in turn, drive the opposite turbine, which sucks air in through an inlet (with an air filter, generally) and pushes air into the intake of the engine, thereby compressing it in the process, allowing for large amounts of air and better fuel air mixtures, making a larger explosion in the combustion chamber.

All an intercooler does is is cool the air being pushed into the engine, and as we all know, cooler air means better performance as it is more dense than hot air. You don't necessarily NEED an intercooler (especially if you have a remote setup in the rear, as it cools through the pipes on the way to the front), but it is better to have one if you have a turbo setup, because you would only be robbing yourself of all the potential power from the turbo.

Not necessarily... You can have a turbo setup on an all stock engine, its just you won't make full use of the possible power.

Exactly thats what i just said.....anything over 8 psi and ur messing with disaster.