Sign in to follow this  
Clarkus

Preach

I go to a school where about 75% of the people, (mostly females) have cuts and shit all over their arms and legs and shit. Not only is if fucking stupid to slice your fucken wrists but when they try to justify what their doing makes them look even more fucken stupid. I don't think I disapprove of anything more that a cutter and I have to walk through the halls and see self inflicted scars on stupid white bitches arms everyday cause their live is "so hard". I know a lot of people don't like onision's videos, I can admit some of them are fucken stupid, but he makes some valid points in this video.

Edited by clarkus

I go to a school where about 75% of the people, (mostly females) have cuts and shit all over their arms and legs and shit. Not only is if fucking stupid to slice your fucken wrists but when they try to justify what their doing makes them look even more fucken stupid. I don't think I disapprove of anything more that a cutter and I have to walk through the halls and see self inflicted scars on stupid white bitches arms everyday cause their live is "so hard". I know a lot of people don't like onision's videos, I can admit some of them are fucken stupid, but he makes some valid points in this video.

I see the common pattern here, they all go to school with you...

In the medical field you feel bad at the start, but after so long of hearing the same excuses and reasons, must of the time it seems they are doing it just for compete attention. There are people out the who do this to "punish themselves" for something they feel are the cause when they are not. (i.e. divorce, death, addiction, gay, etc.) I knew a lot of people most of them were female, who cut, after their teens they stopped and knew it was a huge dumb mistake. But when was the last time you ever saw a school take action on helping distraught students or raise awareness of it?

While the people who cut for attention and clearly don't have a tough life can be annoying, I don't think completely undermining the emotional problems and physical "solutions" used by a large group of people is a good idea. Most people who self-harm that I have met very rarely if ever talk about it and sure as hell don't want anyone to know, most do however, want to stop.

Wow I just re-read this forgetting I already commented...your spelling and grammar is fucking awful!