Sign in to follow this  
Fab

A rebuy command

Could we add a new command that just rebuys shop items you previously bought?

It wouldn't reduce the cost of items like crus does with guns, it just makes it so you don't have to spend time going through the shopmenu or waste keys for binds

An inventory sounds like a nice idea, now that we're utilizing cookies. Set up items to by purchased in a set order.

E.G. my list would look like:

[1] Crusader's Wish

[2] Claws of Attack

[3] Chainmail

[4] Helm of Protection

[5] Periapt of Health

[6] Mask of Death

I almost always buy things in this exact order and a bind f "say buyinventory" that buys the next item that you don't have would be a neat QoL change.

Maybe code a custom menu where you can choose the items from a menu etc to buy in which order after it was made? Maybe make it have 2-3 saved configs so you could have 1 for knife races, 1 for gun races etc.

cant you just make an alias/bind for those

ex.. bind f "say buy crus; say buy chain;say etc..."

Well you could do that, but binds and aliases are set to what you bind them as, meaning you would have to rewrite them to make edits.

The rebuy command would offer more flexibility though because its based off of what you last bought.

Also sorry if I'm not really making sense I've gotten maybe 20 hours of sleep throughout the last week overall

Not if you already have your binds full, and some people are rather particular about what they buy and in what order it is.

My bind for takeno literally spends 15k and buys 6 items, but if I only have 13k what ends up happening is that it'll be unable to buy the more expensive item, and instead buy a ring of regen which is what I normally get at the end instead of a helm, so binds aren't perfect.

jesus christ. the freezetime on our server is 7 seconds. you could purchases everything in the shopmenu in 7 seconds. 

anti flood is op, stops you from buying more than like 3 items

Anti-flood actually lasts long enough if you hit it before the end of the final round, you can't buy a scroll/tome of experience before the map change.

Edit: All that lost money :(

Edited by SneakyB

jesus christ. the freezetime on our server is 7 seconds. you could purchases everything in the shopmenu in 7 seconds. 

I was just thinking this....Rootbeer I buy everything in pretty much the exact order as you do, I've purchased it all before the freezetime is down, that's only with shopmenu bound to a key...

This is a good idea but slightly unnecessary.