Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

Regular CS:GO server

44 members have voted

1. 1. Basic CS:GO server

• X
    • Yes
    • No

It's hard to have a normal Csgo server and keep it afloat without stuffing it full of a store with grenade skins, hats, trails, and other bloat which pulls away from the "normalness" of the server.

I'm voting no because I'd rather see that CPU power being put towards Warcraft 3 and already established sG servers, and improve them before we continue branching out to other Csgo venues.

It's hard to have a normal Csgo server and keep it afloat without stuffing it full of a store with grenade skins, hats, trails, and other bloat which pulls away from the "normalness" of the server.

I'm voting no because I'd rather see that CPU power being put towards Warcraft 3 and already established sG servers, and improve them before we continue branching out to other Csgo venues.

I agree with the first part of your post but if we did happen to just add another server, it wouldn't really take too hard of a hit on the CPU would it? From what I've seen in the past of "adding servers" discussions, GO servers aren't really a problem (Source in general actually) and they don't really pose a problem for the box.

Wasn't it not too long ago they were kicking around adding another zombie mod since we do have the space.

I think a regular casual server wouldn't be a problem. Especially if you don't add skins and shit

Also good question peelz. I say we have a trial run and see what the community wants

Edited by Bob Ross' Zombie

We should add a server that has multiple arenas that are actually jailbreak discos and makes two randomly selected players to knife fight each other. At the end of each round the winners get matched up against each other until I get crowned the best knife fighter in sG. or something like that. casual server would be cool too...

what about multi mod plugin? not sure if they made one for csgo yet

if you don't know what multi mod its mod let you play let's say surf bhop and other mods in 1 server

if you don't know what multi mod its mod let you play let's say surf bhop and other mods in 1 server

I honestly think we should stick to one mod per server, not have a general server for a ton of shit

like the minigames server?

Not at all. He's saying you can play surf, death match, mgs, course, bhop, all on the same server. At your choice I guess? Not sure how this worked, and its probably not in csgo yet, but a great idea nonetheless.

can u fucking shut the fuck up holy shit ur so stupid

stop pressing fucking keys towards me

We should add a server that has multiple arenas that are actually jailbreak discos and makes two randomly selected players to knife fight each other. At the end of each round the winners get matched up against each other until I get crowned the best knife fighter in sG. or something like that. casual server would be cool too...

you mean ka maps? Knife Arenas.

Too bad you get beat by piplup 24/7. Also stupid as fuck idea.

I honestly wouldn't mind a regular CS:GO server.

As long as ^ that doesn't happen.

We've tried pub servers like 3 or 4 times in the past if I remember correctly. They just don't work out too well

polls like this are pointless.

do you want to have more things? x yes no

your poll should be something more like "would you be willing to spend 3-4 hours per day in an empty vanilla csgo server for possibly months until the server can maintain a population?"

otherwise you get what we always get whenever someone makes a server based on straw polling like this: a server that is full for a day, half full for a week, and then completely empty with a bunch of people throwing their hands in the air pretending like they did their best to help out

polls like this are pointless.

do you want to have more things? x yes no

your poll should be something more like "would you be willing to spend 3-4 hours per day in an empty vanilla csgo server for possibly months until the server can maintain a population?"

otherwise you get what we always get whenever someone makes a server based on straw polling like this: a server that is full for a day, half full for a week, and then completely empty with a bunch of people throwing their hands in the air pretending like they did their best to help out

This post looks familiar