Sign in to follow this  
JeeCe

mg_pauls_multigames will disconnect people

To whoever ported the map, it needs to be gone over again. Slide race and climb in particular.

Slide race:

Opening at the start is too small for players to fit through, needs to be bigger. The 3 walls should be spaced out slightly more. I haven't gotten past that, so I don't know about the rest of the course. Jeece could tell you.

Climb:

Something in it forces people to disconnect. Not sure what.

To whoever ported the map, it needs to be gone over again. Slide race and climb in particular.

Slide race:

Opening at the start is too small for players to fit through, needs to be bigger. The 3 walls should be spaced out slightly more. I haven't gotten past that, so I don't know about the rest of the course. Jeece could tell you.

Climb:

Something in it forces people to disconnect. Not sure what.

To expand on the climb, from what I know (think) ... the fourth tier of the climb has an issue on it that will disconnect the players from it. Nobody else gets affected but the players on the fourth tier.

Edited by JeeCe

I found this particular port on another minigames server.  I'll look into fixing the issues later this week (working on fixing another map atm) and maybe see if I can cut down on the file size.

In the meantime I will take the map off the map rotation.

Edit: Map should no longer be on the map rotation.

Edited by Waffles

Sign in to follow this