Sign in to follow this  
Affers

The Hug Zone

This is my first post and I'm not at all known on the servers, I've only been playing on one of them(Jailbreak) for a few days.  

I'm Affers/Affie, 19 years old, and working on finishing high school.  After I graduate I plan to major in graphic design.  I'm MtF transgender.  I like fun things and tend to shitpost.  Science is neat too and I used to want to be a physicist but that's too much money for the payoff so no thanks. 

I have a mic, but usually prefer not to use it because I'm still working on it.  Please forgive me and my voice when I do use my mic. 

Hmu if you wanna play video games.

Huh. Legit question here, albeit out of place, what do you think of this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/doctors-implant-lab-grown-vaginas-teen-girls-article-1.1753415

Actually interested in just looking more into this, when it says they lead normal sex lives now, does this mean that the area still becomes sensitive and can actually experience what a perfectly normal vagina would? Such as pain of hymen breaking, pleasure, etc? Also do they get to dodge the bullet on periods because of the disease?

Also Welcome to the forums!

Huh. Legit question here, albeit out of place, what do you think of this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/doctors-implant-lab-grown-vaginas-teen-girls-article-1.1753415

That looks really promising.  I can't believe I missed this since I live next to Winston-Salem.

Actually interested in just looking more into this, when it says they lead normal sex lives now, does this mean that the area still becomes sensitive and can actually experience what a perfectly normal vagina would? Such as pain of hymen breaking, pleasure, etc? Also do they get to dodge the bullet on periods because of the disease?

Also Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!  And I'd think that's what they mean.  Unsure about the periods, especially since the article says two of the patients have wombs.

Edited by Affers