Sign in to follow this  
HUF

Key giveaway time

lol out of all the times he's "given away keys" I ask and he says ok then never gives. Then he asks for my knife "to use for thirty minutes." Quality giveaway

You could make it less obvious that you're trying to buy out staff/SOs for when you make an App.

I'm not sure spending upwards of $100 is the way to do it, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Edited by Rune

Banana i asked too see it lol plus you deleted me and i gave u the keys.  Rune How is it Obvious that im trying to buy out SO/Staff hahahaha

Banana i asked too see it lol plus you deleted me and i gave u the keys.  Rune How is it Obvious that im trying to buy out SO/Staff hahahaha

Hey guys my birthday is in 2 days and im getting +30 keys again so if u want one Comment below (Admins first)   Kappa

:I

You could make it less obvious that you're trying to buy out staff/SOs for when you make an App.

I'm not sure spending upwards of $100 is the way to do it, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Truth