Sign in to follow this  
Kung?

Sub-forums for book readers?

Suggesting a sub-forums that leans towards people that read books as a hobby.  Would love to see this implemented into sG despite being a gaming community. People could talk about good books that recently came out, or old books that has a lasting effect , etc.

;)

I dunno, I dont really wanna know what fucked up shit sG reads

Speak for yourself, I'd LOVE to know.

*cough* Manga? *cough*

I second this notion.

lady-always-ready-for-any-occasion-gunsm

Gunsmith-Cats-Episode-1.jpg

Edited by DMatakami

If you weaboos want a manga thread, why not just make one in the Anime entertainment center. 

Other than that, who the fuck reads anymore?

I do.

Although if a literature sub-forum were ever to be made..

I think we all know GT would be the mod for it.

PS: 99% sure it would be another sub-forum that would never be touched.

Inb4 someone tells me 'anime' is different from 'manga'. pls

Edited by Rune

If you weaboos want a manga thread, why not just make one in the Anime entertainment center. 

Other than that, who the fuck reads anymore?

I do.

Although if a literature sub-forum were ever to be made..

I think we all know GT would be the mod for it.

PS: 99% sure it would be another sub-forum that would never be touched.

Inb4 someone tells me 'anime' is different from 'manga'. pls

Fuck manga and anime and fury bla bla bla...proper literature. 

But I agree, I think it'd be used every now and then, but all in all would be a waste of time. I enjoy reading but it's not something I'd come to the forums to talk about, even if there was a subby for it. 

How about for 5$ a month we allow user moderated sub-forums, if someone wants a reading sub they pay 5$ a month and they can moderate it and promote people to Moderator in that sub-forum, maybe even have a whitelist so only certain people can see it, Like have "User Moderated Forums" then have all the custom sub forums under that one. idk just an idea

Edited by Destin

How about for 5$ a month we allow user moderated sub-forums, if someone wants a reading sub they pay 5$ a month and they can moderate it and promote people to Moderator in that sub-forum, maybe even have a whitelist so only certain people can see it, Like have "User Moderated Forums" then have all the custom sub forums under that one. idk just an idea

Super jew

It would give a purpose for the superspoiler tags.

The wonderful things about books, in contrast to a computer, is that you can take it to bed with you.

that is the most retarded thing I've ready today

I would back a reading subby I read books and shit :l im running out of good books in my small library

What kinda books do you like? I might be able to suggest something.

What kinda books do you like? I might be able to suggest something.

I like fantasy/scifi and horror i just got finished reading Airframe and Prey by Michael Chricton and i have one book left in the Mallorean which is a 6 book series coming after another 6 book series called the belgariad both of which are by David Eddings[i highly recommend these books to any and everyone] i also like vampire books(not twilight but the blood and gore rip people apart kind) ive prob read 80-60% of the starwars books that occur in the timeline after episode 6(way too fucking many i couldnt find the rest(also huge nerd :l )) ummmm but yea i like the plot twist books any suggestions would be much appreciated

Edited by Popsicle_Ninja

I like fantasy/scifi and horror i just got finished reading Airframe and Prey by Michael Chricton and i have one book left in the Mallorean which is a 6 book series coming after another 6 book series called the belgariad both of which are by David Eddings[i highly recommend these books to any and everyone] i also like vampire books(not twilight but the blood and gore rip people apart kind) ive prob read 80-60% of the starwars books that occur in the timeline after episode 6(way too fucking many i couldnt find the rest(also huge nerd :l )) ummmm but yea i like the plot twist books any suggestions would be much appreciated

You should read Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith. Don't ask me how to explain the book, the thing that matters here that everything that happens in this book is important to the story.

You can read reviews about the book here if you're interested in buying it.

everything by david and leigh eddings is badass. raymond e. feist, terry brooks, terry goodkind, and of course the guy who died in the last quarter of his fucking series, Robert bit-the-dust-prematurely Jordan.