Sign in to follow this  
driz

Are you pleased with the new host?

Are you pleased with the new host  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are you pleased with the new host thus far (you can change your vote later, this will be up for 1 week (note the lack of DDoS attacks)

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

Please vote. this poll will be up for a week, so feel free to change your vote if you need to.

I always thought that technical problems were on my end. Seriously, the servers run smooth like buttah now. 

Edited by Faptastic

Need some assistance...how do you connect to the new servers? 

I usually connect using console but it always says it can't connect after "#" retries.

Need some assistance...how do you connect to the new servers? 

I usually connect using console but it always says it can't connect after "#" retries.

Try jb.joinsg.net instead of the old Ips

I used to get 30 ping, but I get 80 now. No big deal, but eh.

New host is awesome.

Look at those insta shouts man!

I know right, instant Koopa s and stuff

Edited by Ryziou

the only thing ive got a chance to see right now is the web host and its running damn fine, i hope that the server loc didnt move too far i used to get 12 ping consistently :D

EDIT:: nuuuu its in pheonix :C

Edited by Popsicle_Ninja

Well... i hate to be the one to complain...but i used to get an average latency of 60 to 90 on the old host....now it ranges from 110 to 220 jumping constantly. haven't seen it below 100 yet. this is odd since i live in southern California making the new host way closer. this is incredibly disappointing to me :( im not going to give up right away (this is just way to good of a community, with very friendly people to do that) however if it doesn't change for me in the future.......well it just inst playable.....i will keep an eye on it over the next week and cross my fingers! 

120 ping

I am extremely pleased.

This^

Definitely feels smoother though. Good work everybody who was involved. 

well now joinsg.net doesn't work for me (says it can't connect) and I have to type in services.joinsg.net in order to reach the site. I cleared cache/cookies/etc but still doesn't work. Won't work on any other browser, either.

Played ttt last night and I don't know if it was just me, but it seemed smoother and faster. 

I agree, it was actually messing my aim up..