Sign in to follow this  
Iherdcows

SOs have a new ability.

im confused as to the implementation of this, like slay and respawn at the same time? because i as a paidmin can /slay /rocket and /respawn @t or @ct or @all

If a ct freekills a t, admins are suppose to either slay the ct, or respawn the T, not both. I'm allowing SOs/staff to slay the ct, AND respawn the t who was freekilled. The shouldnt do both for every situation though.

im confused as to the implementation of this, like slay and respawn at the same time? because i as a paidmin can /slay /rocket and /respawn @t or @ct or @all

SO+ can both punish the CT for lets say, free killing, and then respawn the T that was free killed.

Paidmins still have to pick either to slay or to respawn the player, but only one of the options.

edit :ninja'd ;-;

Edited by Goldy.Elsa

I think instances where the freekill was either malicious or a result of a lack of knowledge of the rules by the CT, a slay should occur with it being the option of the admin/SO to respawn, with the option to do both being legitimate I think if it was an accidental kill or misunderstanding due to unclear orders (etc.) then just a respawn should suffice.

OH THANK GOD! you know how many times i felt like an ass bc i couldnt respawn

Did you read it? Unless you're an SO, you have to slay OR respawn.

...for now.

Edited by ROFL

Did you read it? Unless you're an SO, you have to slay OR respawn.

...for now.

i did read it, i read the for now and i read the SO can do it, if the so's can rezzy people and slay the ct then i dont have to feel like an ass for saying sorry i slayed him u cant come back

Honestly the rules you're adding do not help the servers at all, cows.

This rule is stupid, no offence, but it really just seems like you're doing something to keep your position as an advisor

Secondly, you added some rule where CT's cant be frozen on CT J days and can't be stripped. As soon as someone told me that is a new rule, there was a ct jday and the terrorist was killed by a CT.... because I couldn't strip guns without getting yelled out. Who the fuck is this helping?

Yesterday I was barked at how you made a bunch of new rules and as soon as I go into the MOTD I dont see it. Maybe you can point it out for me so I can see where it says that I cant freeze/strip CT's 

http://motd.joinsg.net/pages/server-rules/jailbreak.php

Edited by Sean

You don't need to freeze or strip CTs for a j day, if they aren't following the T's request to freeze the T can just shoot them. Stripping the weapons fucks with the CTs being able to last CT and with them being able to kill the T if he starts rebelling.

Honestly the rules you're adding do not help the servers at all, cows.

This rule is stupid, no offence, but it really just seems like you're doing something to keep your position as an advisor

Secondly, you added some rule where CT's cant be frozen on CT J days and can't be stripped. As soon as someone told me that is a new rule, there was a ct jday and the terrorist was killed by a CT.... because I couldn't strip guns without getting yelled out. Who the fuck is this helping?

Yesterday I was barked at how you made a bunch of new rules and as soon as I go into the MOTD I dont see it. Maybe you can point it out for me so I can see where it says that I cant freeze/strip CT's 

http://motd.joinsg.net/pages/server-rules/jailbreak.php

That's not a new rule, it been around since I started playing.

Admins don't strip the CT's because if the T just starts killing them without even asking them to sing or whatever, the CT's can kill the T. (or if you're last ct and choose to kill the T). If the T is freekilled, just restrict the CT and give the T a freeday on the next round.

You don't need to freeze or strip CTs for a j day, if they aren't following the T's request to freeze the T can just shoot them. Stripping the weapons fucks with the CTs being able to last CT and with them being able to kill the T if he starts rebelling.

What about freezing them, then? I was told EXPLICITLY yesterday by a ton of SO's and admins that COWS came in 2 days ago or something and told everyone that CT's cant be frozen on J days. The stripping is whatever but what the fuck? 

What about freezing them, then? I was told EXPLICITLY yesterday by a ton of SO's and admins that COWS came in 2 days ago or something and told everyone that CT's cant be frozen on J days. The stripping is whatever but what the fuck? 

not sure why CT's are not supposed to be frozen, but I freeze them and I'll continue to freeze them. Freezing them Stops the CT's from hiding somewhere and waiting to get last ct to kill the T on the LR and it makes the LR go by quicker. 

Edited by Eddy

not sure why CT's are not supposed to be frozen, but I freeze them and I'll continue to freeze them. Stops the CT's from hiding somewhere and waiting to get last ct to kill the T on the LR and makes the LR go by quicker.

The only times I feel the need to strip CT's is when there are new players on the team and its a precaution. Because the J Day when I was told I cant strip CT's some moron decided to freekill the guy with LR. 

I've always just assumed a jday was a fuck around LR and that you didn't actually have to judge them. I mean I could ask "Cows, yes or no?" and if cows answers yes or no, it doesn't matter, I can kill him, what's the difference in this and not asking a question at all. What if I saw someone wearing a hitler skin and judged his skin without asking a question? I mean it's supposed to be a fun LR where the T can kill the ct's (unless last ct lol.) We are we making jday such srs business. Just let the T have fun with his LR, cause that's like you know the point of LR

Edited by Destin

I've always just assumed a jday was a fuck around LR and that you didn't actually have to judge them. I mean I could ask "Cows, yes or no?" and if cows answers yes or no, it doesn't matter, I can kill him, what's the difference in this and not asking a question at all. What if I saw someone wearing a hitler skin and judged his skin without asking a question? I mean it's supposed to be a fun LR where the T can kill the ct's (unless last ct lol.) We are we making jday such srs business. Just let the T have fun with his LR, cause that's like you know the point of LR

I'm mostly talking about the T's that care about their rank in the server, so they ask for ct jday and then just gun down all the CT's instantly for the gameme points.

I'm mostly talking about the T's that care about their rank in the server, so they ask for ct jday and then just gun down all the CT's instantly for the gameme points.

I didn't even think about that, why the try-hards gotta ruin it BibleThump

Edited by Destin