Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Need some suggestions for Dojo.

I should probably post this in the map forum, but it'll get more attention here. A couple of bugs were found in the current version and it doesn't feel completely optimized to me yet so I'm updating it again.

For starters, I revamped the weeaboo palace room, added recall buttons for the games, and expanded the Death Crate arena. There's also that big thing Eddy has been insisting on ever since I first announced the map back in August. I'm not sure where I should put the Disco, though I'm thinking about putting it behind either Wheel of Fortune, or TNT Climb. I'm also going to revamp the vents slightly so that each path feels rewarding and add a way to get into armory without relying on a luck based vent.

Anyways, I'm just wondering what else I should do besides the Disco. Any comments on what you think about the map as it is now or what I should add to it will be appreciated.

JFK, please re-add that button that was in that vent. Remember? At the end of it?

It's so OP for T's lol.

The doors that are supposed to block some vent passages are broken. The textures are black.

u didnt even take my suggestion for the disco BibleThump

but yeah it would be great if we could get that button back for the vents, it was a lot more rewarding to press it and open the doors. 

If you could make the long cat tele you before you hit the ground when you jump from places higher than the ground instead of killing you because you were going to fast that would be grand :D i would also suggest a small hidey hole in the vent cell after you go down so u can dive in and not get obliterated by cts who follow you and can shoot down a straight hallway :D

Edit:: kinda like in minecraft nether or obama roullette

Edited by Popsicle_Ninja

surf

^ surf would be just dandy!

I told him to do surf once and he told me that there is not enough space in the map to put a surf BibleThump

Crazy Asian boat captain with fishing boat from HL2

T's have to come up for air sometime, and when they do..

Also have disco suggestion: Daft punk - face to face

Edited by velo

I actually have a good disco location suggestion i think. You know how you have that path going between the top of tnt maze, dodgeball, and the other room?

you could put another path from that 3 way intersection leading above the intersection and put disco there.